Singing ( Taekook Smut )

[ ⚠️ Warning: Smut and Long chapter⚠️]

~Jungkook POV~

I sat alone in me and Namjoon hyung's room. He wanted to hang out with the older lines -( Suga and Seokjin ) Hoseok was begging to come with, but it didn't work so he had to stay here and work on some dance moves with Jimin.

They invited me but I just said no, and thats how I am now alone.

"There’s nothing like us
There’s nothing like you for me
Together through the storm~" I sang, I really like that song. It reminds me of V and me, and our friendship.

"Jungkook ah. Your voice is so beautiful~" I quickly turn around and saw Taehyung. I blushed, did he really heard me? "T-Thank you, hyung.." I looked down while biting my bottom lip. He is lying..My voice is so annoying and i am so ugly. He wore a serious expression as he started walking over to me.

"Jungkook ah.. Look at me." He said to me with his low huskey voice. I was still looking down nervously. "H-Hyung..-"  He growls harshly. "Jungkook ah!! I said..look at me." I bite my lips when I look up into his eyes.

He was still not satisfied with my still looking down so he grabbed my chin and forcefully pulls my chin up so I can looj at him. "h-hyung..I-" He then cuts me off.

"Jungkook ah..~ Your voice is BEAUTIFUL and I am not lying about everything I saw about you..and also you are not ugly, you are so fucking adorable..~" He gazes into my eyes. "H-HYUNG!! W-What are you are you saying..?" I blush a darker red.

"wait..did I say that out loud?" He nods and chuckles. God...his box smiles is everything I need in this world..

"Sing for me, Jungkookie." We sat on the bed, I was hesitant but I did what I was told.

"I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes
I see a little house on the hill and children's names
I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray
But everything is shattering and it's my mistake

Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools-"

Taehyung's mouth was wide open. "Jungkook ah..that was beautiful." I blushed. "See Kookie!! You are perfect just the way you are..~" He said still holding my chin. He moves closer to me and smirks. "I love you..Jeon Jungkook~.." My eyes widen. "h-hyung...I love you too K-Kim Taehyung..~" He then finally closes the distance between our lips.

It was a soft kiss full of love but also lust in it. There was no touge or harshness. When his lips move mines does as well, we make sure we are in sync. When Taehyung is in control, He is powerful and confident..unlike me. . .

~3rd POV~ ( HOLY SHIT HOUSE OF CARDS STARTED PLAYING )

They both pull away from their sweet kiss for air, Taehyung kisses his lips once more
and pulls away. Jungkook whimpers but soon ended when Tae pushes Jungkook to the bed they were on, pinning his body along with his hands above him.

"H-Hyung!!" He blushes and looks away.
When he looked away Taehyung got a chance to attack his milky neck. He then kisses the youngers neck making him moan, Taehyung makes marks on his neck.

"w-wait Taehyu- ahh.." Jungkook moans. He smirks and then starts taking both of their pants. Jungkook eyes widen, its fucking huge. "Like what you see, baby boy~?" He blushes madly and nods.

Taehyung walks over to Kookie with a smirk. "Turn around, For me baby boy..~?"
He blushes and does so. Tae then thrusted into him slowly at first but still hard. "Ahh~.. Hyung!!" Tears started forming in his eyes. Tae kisses him softly making him do muffled moans and cries. stroking his cheek. "hah..~" Soon feeling less pain and a little more pleasure.

Taehyung thrusted in him more faster and deeper. Jungkook moans loudly and more louder whimpers and whines. "Heh..found it~" He continues abusing that spot earning a moaning mess. "T-TAEHYUNG!! AHH~!!" He thrusted more and more until Jungkook came. But he didn't stop he still needed to come as well. "f-faster please.." Taehyung was surprised but went faster and even more deeper in him.

Jungkook came for the 2nd time and Taehyung seed explodes at last. It was silent except for the sound of skin slapping together , Jungkook's moans whimpers and his whines, and also Taehyung's grunts and groans.

"Taehyung!!" He came once again. "Jungkook ah..??" He asked while still thrusting into him. "H-Hyung w-what?? a-arghh!!" Taehyung went deeper with a chuckle. "You wanna come?" The younger nods. "ahh..I can't do that, Kookie~.." He chuckles as he pulls out when Jungkook was close. " ah..H-Hyung!! please.." He begs on his knees. He shakes his head with a smirk. "Ahh..why?" shaking his legs uncomfortably. "hmm, let's see-" His voice had an low evil huskey sound.

"Please...Daddy~..ahh.." Jungkook moans. Taehyung groans slightly getting turned on by the younger. "Well..I will...But you gotta remember you are beautiful, Jungkook ah." Jungkook blushed and nods while he bites his lips.

Taehyung chuckles and enters into Jungkook's hole. As he moans he is alreadh close. "I-I am close, D-DADDY!!"
Taehyung closes his eyes and groans. "Come for me, baby boy~" Jungkook lets out a loud moan.

When he pulls out of him they fall on the bed. all tired.

"Did baby boy have fun~?" Jungkook catches his breath. "Yes i did, d-daddy.." He blushes from the pet names.

"You wanna suck daddy's d#$k, baby boy~?" He nods as he bites his bottom lips. Jungkook strokes Taehyung's member, making him to finally moan. "Ahh~.. Oh, baby boy~." Jungkook then puts his lips on his "daddy's" dick tip.

He kisses it and earns a groan from the older. "D-Daddy~? Can i-" The older nods while licking his lips hungrily.

Jungkook puts his whole mouth on Taehyung's member and starts moving hi head back and fourth while bobbling his head up and down. Tae grips onto the youngers's hair and moving him. Jungkook chokes a little when he started bucking his hips up.

He finally finished and came into the youngers mouth. Jungkook swallows the come and blushes.

They took a steamy hot shower together, and put on new clean clothes. Then when they were finished they layed down on the bed, both a mess. "Let's sleep." The older suggests. The other nods and smiles showing his bunny teeth.

OUTSIDE THE ROOM

Jimin blushed. "W-What the hell..." Hoseok was surprised and confused. Jungkook was very loud. The older lines finally came home and that was when the two love birds were already done fucking.

"Guys, why are you guys listening to them?" Seokjin crosses his arms with his pink sweater...which is too big for him.

"Holy...HOLYSHIT- They fucked?!" Hoseok eyes widen. "Too bad you can't get fucked at all, Hobi ah.." Seokjin chuckles. He glares at the oldest and sighs with an evil glare. "Let's be honest..~ You can't get one dick- Oh! unless you are a virgin yourself~?" Jimin smirks. "I..uh.." Jin blushed and silently but quickly walked away to his and Yoongi's room.

"Aish. You guys..how do you know they were-"

NEXT DAY

"H-HYUNGS I CAN'T STAND...OR WALK!!" Jungkook yelled from the room.

"You were right..uhm...they fucked." Yoongi coughed awkwardly and left that room.