HIXBARE

Hard with hoseok

You were home relaxing on your bed after a long day at work  with a bunch of junkfood around you watching your favourite k-drama fangerling over the cast.
you were so engrossed with your drama you did not notice that you phone was going off , you heard your mum scream it was your best friend on the other side .she was busy screaming about some hixtape  you added two and two which meant that something crazy is probably happening in the bts fandom .
Y/N:- Y/bf/N i know , i know , but you need some energy for tommorow right ? i mean don't  get me wrong but the mixtape is realising tomorrow save some energy child ...
Y/BF:- WE NEVER SLEEP , HOW CAN I SLEEP ! THE ENTIRE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT SUNSHINE HOBI  HE DESERVES THE WORLD !
After a little more fangerling you kept the phone and went back to your room , you weren't into the kpop fandom just because you had responsibilities and were already devoted to dramas you knew youd get obsessed if you stepped in .
after half and hour your mum came rushing in the room "y/n Elliot is here to take you on a date , get ready fast "  she said as she went through your closet searching for a dress . Elliot he was your neighbour , for some reason he's into you and won't stop no matter how many times you politely  say no . but according to your mother he's the one and hence you always end up going on dates with him just to make your mum happy . she pushed you in the bathroom , after a lot of struggling you ended up getting ready,  as he is taking you to a nightclub you were wearing a red body con dress with black heels and you had your hair in lose curlles . You went out to great elliot , he is a sweet guy but not the guy and there is nothing you can do about it  for some reason elliot was wearing a suit . Your mum took some pictures .
"Why are we going to a club ?" I questioned him as we went down to his car .
"Umm so y/n you know that I work with a public relations company "
"Mhmm" so hum as you were busy adjusting your tight dress " So we actually aren't going on a date DATE but it's actually a launch party which means it's work for me but trust me y/n it's completely informal and it's just a stupid launch party " you were extremely shocked and pissed all you wanted was to stay at home and relaxant now you are stuck in this mess why is it always you people just take your politeness and Shy attitude for granted " hey you sure this is okay right ? " you heard his voice break your train of though you just gave him a small nod as a reply .
The entire car ride was quite and extremely awkward usually Elliot does talk a lot but this time he was pretty busy in his own thoughts mostly because he was nervous ." so what are we actually going there for ? "
" we'll even I don't know the actual reason all I know is that it's an album launch "
" fair enough " after a swift drive you ended up at one of the poshest hotel .
After parking you went in the area where the party was held . You had never been to such a party it's extremely fancy filled with famous good looking people . The theme was extremely edgy you were feeling extremely uncomfortable and conscious about the way you looked because according to you - you don't belong here .
There were many Koop singers and famous models . It was extremely hard not to stare at them . You did recognise a lot of faces obviously I mean who wouldn't , you really wanted to take some pictures with them but you did not .
You were walking around the huge place
There were people serving different types of drinks and snacks .
" okay so the main guest are about to arrive and I need to go and help my team I'll be back in a few minutes okay "
Without waiting for a reply he felt you all alone in a hall full of celebrities .
You kept pulling your dress down because don't how short it is .
The music got louder and everyone gathered around the main stage where a group of men were standing . You got closer to check what was happening and then it hit you .
The MEN STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU WERE NONE OTHER THAT BTS .
Even though you aren't an army you are still a fan and appreciate and respect them for their hard work . Everyone looked so hot in their outfits but after a few glances you realised that they were only six and jhope was missing . The words " HIXTAPE and HOPE WORLD " were all over the walls now your legs got week as you realised that you were at the launch party you jhopes new mixtape you could not believe at your luck .
Namjoon took the mic " we all have waited extremely long for this golden day , to witness this amazing goddess of jhopes mixtape ...." namjoon and the rest of the boys went on about how amazing Johope is .
After some time he came out and introduced his next mixtape named Hope World . You instantly fell in love with the vibe of the songs and the whole album itself .
After a good 20 minutes the boys and everyone were on the dance floor almost all the girls were there trying to get their attention. You decided the best way for you to keep yourself alive you decide to just head to the mini bar and sit there while sipping on some apple juice. BORING IK but who on earth would want to embarrass them self's in front of so many celebrities not me .
You were looking around for Elliot because it now Has been a good hour and he's missing , you get that he has a job but all you want is to go home it's not like you are enjoying or anything , clubbing and partying is not your thing . You thanked the bartender you served you apple juice at a club without judging the heck out of you . As you turned around you felt cold liquid hit you chest and face ..... greatttt you just bumped into someone and yes now you are covered with some gross alcoholic drink . By now there were some people around the bar you felt your cheeks get red you asked them where the wash room is and to sprint towards it in HEELS . The entire hall way leading up to the washroom was pitch black on your way you brushed pass someone and almost tripped but managed to not fall on your face you did say sorry again and again as you were heading towards the girls washroom , you thought it was a better idea to complement that person so you don't seem like a rude person " you smell good by the way " and then followed it by cringe because who does this .
You were now using some tissue paper to clean your dress up you were extremely done by now you were on the verge of a break down because of how up tight this place is all you want is pjs drama and mac and cheese, too much to Ask right ?
As you were almost out of the washroom the guards came up to you and started asking you questions " Miss what's your name ? " Who are you here with ?" " can you please show us your ID? "
You were busy scanning the view ahead of you for Elliot .
" yeah I'm Y/N and im here with my friend Elliot thank you and I'll leave now " you tried squishing between them to take an exit " we still need to take you out of the club ma'am "
" what ?why ? Hey ik you think I sneezed into the club but that's not true " I want to go back home but now like THIS .
One of the guards grabbed your arm and started dragging you with them you were trying to protest Out of the blue you felt an arm on your back " she's with me " you heard him say . Did you need to look at the person NOPE I mean his voice was enough it was none other than JUNG HOSEOK , by now the guards were saying sorry again and again and bowing down to him because they thought that he'd fire them but he just excused them .
By now thanks to how amazing of a human this man is you were a huge lump of jello . J-hope grabbed your hand and whispered " follow me " and you did like who wouldn't .
You guys sneaked out from the backside which was staff only .
Now you were in the basement parking lot and you were getting slightly creeped out ..
" get in the car " he said while pointing at a red sports car
" why ? I mean I can just take a cab you.."
Before you could even complete your sentence Hoseok was already in the drivers seat ... he completely ignored you .
The music was extremely loud , the car was lined with a black material ... damn even the car smelled good .
" um where are you taking me ?"
He just a have you a glance . Now you both were on the road it has been a. Couple of minutes and he hasn't answered you yet . You are definitely going to die today y/n
"So you were with Elliot, right ?"
His voice are you serious ? It's sex his voice is sex this man is perfect
" oh yeah .. yes I was Elliot's date fit today"
" so you're his girlfriend Y/N?"
" how do you know my name and where are you taking me ? " you questioned again but which he ignored " I asked you something "
"Well so did I Hoseok" you said in a rude tone . Hoseok gave you a cold glare
" love you were in MY party do you think I am that clueless ? Now your turn "
" no I'm not his girlfriend "
" well you shouldn't be you know " he said with a smirk driving faster
" what why? Where are you taking me are you trying to kill me?"
" why on earth would you think that ? I just saved you from jail ? You should be thank full , you know "
"Whatever "
You guys pulled up into a huge bungalow area .
You were amazed by how big it was .
He then again grabbed your arm and took you to his room .
"What do you want from me? "
" just I want to know you is that really that bad ?
*time skip*
You both were sitting in his bed J-hope had given you of his tshrits which was a dress for you .
You'll were talking and getting to know each other " well you were extremely quiet during the party why ? "
"Yeah"
"I don't like going out that much "
You replied shyly
" so how many boyfriends have you had "
He asked casually ....you were just looking down at your extremely interesting palms . Jhope senses something was wrong with you he got closer and pulled you by your waist . You were sitting on top of him now .
" you never had a boyfriend did you ?"
All you could do was humm do to your embarrassment. " so I smell good right ?"
You shoot your face up staring at him " what ? Did I say it out loud ? "
Jhope was leaning on the bed rest extremely loud ....
There was an awkward silence
" Y/N"
Mhm you looked up just to realise that his lips were inches away from yours
And he kissed you .
Jhope from BTS was kissing you and it was not a dream ...
You could do nothing because you were taken back , he pulled back and pushed you off him carefully... he was kinda pissed " you don't like me right ?"
He said while he was walking away from the bed . You did not want him to feel that way because it was not the truth you were just taken back because it was your first kiss and yeah .
You pulled him back by his wrist " can you do it again ?"
" whatever you want my love " jhope pushed you down on the bed which had silk sheets . He was now on top of you kissing your lips and this time you kissed back . Jhope was extremely slow and passionate as if he was waiting for this since as really long time . Your hands were busy roaming his cotton candy soft hair . Things were getting heated up . Johor broke the kiss and took his jacket and top off . His abs were shining... we're almost glowing and giving out radiance
This time his hands were on your thighs massaging them . It was the first time someone was touching you and it felt good jhope was tugging on the top that you were wearing . He broke the kiss and asked you while his fore head was resting on yours "can I ? " you just nodded with a swift mood he removed the clothing from your body . He started playing with your boobs , massaging them . By now you were extremely wet down under your core was on fire because you him . You could not hold your moans you screamed his name which only made him go harder on them , he I clipped your bra while his other had was softly touching your womanhood and massaging it . Your nipples were already hard and the cold air made it worse . Hoseok was biting and sucking on them. , you could feel his bulge was extremely hard and the sensation of it against your already sensitive core just made it extremely difficult for you. He broke the kiss and his body was towering you while his hands were on them hem of your underwear " do you want to go ahead " . You just nodded eagerly and you could hear his chuckle. "I like the way you look " he said while removed his pants you were staring at his huge dick . He pulled your underwear down . " I'll try and go slow but I'm not making any promises, you are just so beautiful that I want you all right now " he said while he wore a condom . He came down as kissed your check and said " this is hurt just a little bit " and with that you felt him inside you . It was extremely painful as this was your first time . There were tears forming in your eyes . Hoseok gave you some time to adjust . " ready baby ? " " yes ." With that he started thrusting in and out of you slowly but with his Length it was too much for your nails were already digging his back . With your moans getting louder his thrusts got harder and rougher .
The bed was shaking sighing the first 3 minutes you already came all over him but hoseok still kept going on and you wanted more of it the thrusts were extremely rough and sloppy he was hitting your g-spot with every thrust and his lips were busy sucking on your nipple . The amount of love you were feeling was the best feeling every you wanted more but you could not speak because of how you were feeling . Hoseok kept thrusting into you . The room was flooded with moans and skin slapping against each other . By now even hoseok was a moaning mess . After a few thrusts even he came .
" I love you y/n ", he came down and kissed you you replied by " I love you too Hoseok" with that after discarding the Condom he fell asleep with you .

* the next morning •
You woke up next to you sleepy hoseok you realised what had happened yesterday and you could not stop blushing .
You reached for your phone and realised that you had 120 missed calls from you mother .
" fuck , fuck , fuck " you called her after a short argument you woke Jhope up .
"Hey um can you drop me home ? "
You are panicking and embarrassed you were in his clothes . Jhope just have you the biggest smile and hugged you " you are cute " I'll get dressed wait here " with that he left . He got ready and you both left . On the way towards the car you were staring at how beautiful the house is I mean it's not everyday you get to see a celebrity's home . The boys were siting and eating breakfast and you chuckling and you both . " she's cute Jhope" you heard him shout and you blushed and hid your face .
* time skip •.
You went up to your place with jhope .
Your mum was waiting for you . With an awkward conversation you excused yourself .
And went into your room to change .
Jhope was busy talking to your mum .
When you came out you realised that your mum and hoseok were busy laughing .
"I'll excuse you too" and she left .
It was pretty awkward ...
"You need to go on a date with me "
Tomorrow, that's your punishment " he said with the most adorable smile
" punishment why ? "
He pulled his shirt up and turned his back against you .
He had red scratches all over him ....
" did you do that ?"
You were all read AGAIN
"Yep " he said popping the p
"Don't be shy " with that he pulled you in his arms