Chapter 6:

Taehyung sat on Yoongis bed, shaking and crying while Jungkook did everything he could to calm him down. Yoongi was in the bathroom, running a hot bath for Taehyung. Jungkook let Yoongi put his arm in a makeshift sling to take some pressure off of it. It was still hurting but Yoongis brother Namjoon was on his way over to pick up Jungkook so he could take him to the hospital. The two heard footsteps coming down the hall then the door swung open, causing Taehyung to flinch and curl himself into Jungkooks hold more. "Tae, you're okay. It was just Mr. Min." Jungkook said with a soft tone before looking up at his teacher. Yoongi nodded and knelt down, lightly putting his hand on Taehyungs leg. "Baby, it's just me. Come on, your bath is ready." he said then heard his phone go off. He pulled it out of the pocket of his black jeans and saw a text from Namjoon.

"He's here Jungkook. Just please make sure you lock the door when you leave." Yoongi explained and Jungkook nodded. "I will." he said while standing up. "I'll call you tomorrow Tae." he said then gave his best friend one last hug. He thanked his teacher then left the big house, making sure the door was locked behind him. "Baby, come on." Yoongi said quietly, feeling bad for the younger man that he cared for so much. Taehyung quickly wrapped his arms around Yoongis neck, sniffling and feeling scared. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Taehyung and carried him to the bathroom. He shut the door then sat him down on the counter, rubbing his back to try and comfort him. "It's just you and I. You don't have to be scared. No one will hurt you while you're here, I promise." Yoongi continued comforting the smaller until he unwrapped his arms from him. Taehyungs hands were resting on the olders shoulders while his red puffy eyes looked at Yoongi.

"Just you and I.. " he repeated quietly. Still shaking a bit. Yoongi gave Taehyung a gentle smile. "Yes, just us. Now let's get you undressed so you can take your bath." he said then kissed Taehyungs forehead. Taehyung nodded then let go of Yoongis shoulders, taking off his hoodie and the shirt he was wearing under it, moving slowly because of the pain. Yoongis eyes widened when he saw the bruises on the mans smaller frame then very lightly traced his fingertips over a few of them but was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Taehyungs honey voice again. "Can you get in the bath with me?" Yoongi looked into the younger mans brown eyes, and gave a nod with a gentle smile. "Of course I can, sweetie." he spoke then lifted his shirt over his blue hair, and tossed it on the ground with Taehyungs. Taehyung finally gave a small smile then got off of the counter to take off his pants but was stopped by Yoongi. Taehyung felt Yoongis big hands running up his arms and over his shoulders. One of them, lifting Taehyungs face so the smaller would look at him. Yoongis eyes met Taehyungs golden brown ones. He had tear stained cheeks and was still sniffling. Yoongi brought both hands up to the youngers face and wiped his tears away.

"Remember what I told you, the day that Wonshik was bullying you." he said quietly then kissed Taehyungs forehead. "You're okay, with me. That means, you're safe with me." Taehyung wrapped both arms around his teachers bigger frame, nuzzling his face into the mans bare, warm chest. Taehyung then felt Yoongis muscular arms being wrapped around himself, he finally felt protected. After a few minutes of them just hugging and enjoying each others presence, Yoongi pulled away to look at Taehyung. "We have to hurry before the bath water gets cold." he said with a slight chuckle as he reached for his own pants and began taking them off. Taehyung nodded then placed a kiss on Yoongis chest before he reached for his own pants. Both disposed of their clothing, then got into the bathtub, Yoongi getting in behind Taehyung. The bathtub was pretty big. The two could move around a lot if they really wanted to. Yoongi leaned back and closed his eyes then smiled when he felt Taehyung leaning back against his chest. He then felt Taehyungs smaller hands under his own and intertwined their fingers before he took over and wrapped the smaller man in his arms again.