[OLD] 🔪𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧🌻 𝐗 ♥𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫♥

🌟REQUESTED🎉 BY: @AyanoCarnation
🙃ART BY😐: ME

(Y/n) P.O.V
You were running away and all you saw was more dead corses all of them were covered in leaves and flower petals you knew who did this you didnt stop by to examine it because cagney was running after you "(Y/n) i know your out here somewhere you cant run away from me~" you heard cagney from the distance you felt a vine wrap around your leg "I got ya" "AHHH LET GO OF ME YOU WEED!" "Awww you look so cute when your mad~" cagney purred you were squirming out of his grip but each timeyou move his vines get tighter "Stop squirming!" you bit your way of his grip you "Ouch you lil twerp" cagney dropped you on the ground "Owie! I gotta hide somewhere fast!" you ran as fast as you can {GOTTA GO FAST! *sanic theme plays in de backroumd*} you tripped on another  vine the vine damaged your leg you werent able to move "Oh did i do that~? Sorry~ heh " cagney picked you up and tied you to his vines "Ugh let me go!!" you demanded "Heh heh what if i refuse~" cagney cuddled with you and he licked your neck and bit it "Ah ow!! Stop it hurts!!!" he sucked your blood of your neck "Your blood tastes good heh your mine for ever~ 🧡"

DER I FINISHED IT SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG EVEN ITS A SHORT CHAPTER LOL 🤣😅