[OLD] 🔪𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 🖋️𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲😈 𝐗 ♥️𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫♥️

LOLZ SINCE YOU LIKED DA OTHER YANDERE BENDY CHAPTER SOME OF YOU ASKED ME TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE

🌟REQUESTED🎉 BY: I FORGOR WHO REQUESTED THIS-
✨AMAZING💖 🖍ARTWORK🎨 BY: ZINRIUS
🌈LINK🖋: https://www.deviantart.com/zinrius/art/Bendy-And-The-Ink-Machine-671616498

No ones P.O.V
You heard a knock on your door its strange since its 10:00PM you didnt expect a delivery or anyone at this time but you shrugged and walked up to the front door and saw a rather disturbing box it was covered in ink you looked around to see if anyone was pranking you no one was around you noticed a trail of ink leading to a forest but you didnt bother to investigate you picked up the package and read the note

"þlêå§ê ïñ¢ïñêrå†ê å§ §ððñ ¥ðµ þï¢k ï† µþ!" you couldn't make out what it said since it was smudged with ink you brought the package with you and placed it in the table you grabbed your razor and cut the package open inside was a creepy toon plushie? it kinda looks like mickey mouse but a demon version? or maybe he isnt? you arent sure cause you dont watch much cartoons your mostly focused on anime (WEEEEEB! XD} you picked it up and examined it and its actually very heavy almost like you were carrying a person"OH JEEZ! Your heavy! whats inside of you?!" you squished it and ink poured out of it "Ewwww what? where the heck did this plushie come from? and who sent this?" you placed the plushie in the table to grab a towel but when you came back the ink was gone? "What the?" you looked at the plushie and it looks like the position moved... "Ok thats creepy!" You picked it up again but it was lighter? "Huh? how in the world did you lose weight all of a sudden" You suddenly felt a pair of arms hug you from behind "Ahhh!" you pushed who ever was hugging you and you find the demon toon standing behind you he has a very creepy grin just like the plush and those pac-man eyes but he has an insanely-happy look on his face "I finally have you~! after 30 years your back in my life (Y/n)~" he tries to grab you but you dodged you stood up and ran for the door you then hear your door shatter and bones cracking and ink popping you look behind you horrified to see him transform into a huge inky demon his spine was coming out of his back and his pacman eyes were no longer visible his face was covered in ink his gloves shredded because of his sharp claws"(Y/N)!!!!!!!! YOU CANT RUN AWAY FROM ME~!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!~ YOU MADE ME THIS WAY YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT ME TO THAT INKY HELL FOR 30 YEARS!!!! WITHOUT YOU I LOST MY SANITY IT CAUSED ME TO KILL MY BEST FRIENDS AND YOUR FRIEND HENRY~ NOW ITS JUST YOU AND ME~ (Y/N) SENPAI~" He tried to grab you again but he failed you ran as fast as your legs can take you your tears were covering your face but you can even stop for even a short break you see a candle lit building ahead but you stopped and see a pentagram on the ground the ink was so thick it made a small puddle you tried to run away to the other direction but instead a huge gloved hand grabbed you you budged and struggled but its grip was to strong the hand transformed into the ink demon you didnt want to see you were sobbing even harder you didnt want your life to end like this "YoUR M I N E~ (Y/n) *purrs* yOuR So soFt sO bEAuTiFuL sO CuTe~ My iNkY abBySs you call a heart is healed from your touch~ *slowly cuts his arm and your arm*"

The ink demon forced you to make a pact with him so your love will last forever but you dont have the same feelings for him your just a souless husk who can feel any emotions but reacting to this will even anger him he will force you to love him what ever it takes for you to L O V E H I M "Now we can together for ever (Y/n)~🖤"

WOWIE🤩! HOLY PECK😂😂 IT TAKES MY MONTHS TO ACTUALLY TAKE REQUESTS SORRY GUYS I JUST HAVE A LOTTA 😑THINGS TO WITH MY CHAPTERS AND STORIES I JUST WANT TO RE-WRITE SOME CHAPTERS IN MY STORIES AND IM STILL WORKING ON A BUNCH OF DRAFT STORIES FOR WATCH OUT FOR THAT~ 🤗🤗🤣🤣