11 | End

After the fight, Dean drove us to the motel, constantly apologizing about how he wasn't there. I simply told him it was okay, but he didn't believe me. It wasn't his fault, though. It never was.

When we pulled up to the motel, Castiel asked me to stay with him for a few minutes. Dean raised his eyes and looked between the two of us before shaking his head and heading inside. I turned to Castiel, but he just grabbed my hand and pulled me down across the street where a lake sat. It wasn't the prettiest place, but it was calming, especially with my angel by my side. 

I turned to Castiel, and he looked like he was struggling for words. "I wanted to talk to you for a reason, and I figured I should do this with just you and not near Dean."

I smiled and grabbed Cas' hand encouraging him to continue. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Well," Castiel chose his words carefully, "you know when she said that I fell in love with you?"

I shook my head slowly. "I remember, but I figured it wasn't true." I shuffled my feet nervously, and I felt Castiel stare down at me with intensity.

"What if I told you she was telling the truth?"

My head shot up at the statement, and I watched him in shock. Castiel was staring at me, his eyes trailing over my face to figure out what I was feeling. "What," I whispered slowly, my voice shaky.

"I- I think I'm in love with you, Tatum."

I took a moment to process the words before I lunged forward, grabbing Castiel and pulling him down to me so I could kiss him fiercely, letting my emotions seep through the kiss. Castiel took a minute to respond, but he learned what to do quickly, and I was soon left breathless. His hands were around my waist as I pulled away leisurely, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. (Maybe that's why I felt out of breath.)

"I feel the same way about you, Castiel." Castiel smiled wide and wrapped his arms around me, pressing his lips to the top of my head.

We stood like that for a few moments before we heard the familiar sound of the bow-legged man running over to us, out of breath. 

"Guys," he panted out, "I think we chose a haunted motel."

I grinned at the statement and shrugged my shoulders. "Well, as you say, let's go gank the sons of bitches."

END.

In the next chapter, there will be a recording from me so I can talk about some things. It'd be great if you watched when I did!