My Family

Hi my name is Isla. I am 16 years old, my brother's name is Cam, and I love to do motocross. Me and my brother had been separated because my mother had passed away. My father sent me away to the samurai Rangers (the one before Jayden and the others) so I could learn symbol power. They also taught me how to defend myself. My element was lightning. I had black hair and brown eyes.

I decided to go back to Blue Bay Harbor to finally meet my brother. I wore a purple top, jeans, sneakers and my yin and yang necklace.

 Sensei gave me my samurai morpher, (but this only let me draw the symbols) and got on my bus

Sensei gave me my samurai morpher, (but this only let me draw the symbols) and got on my bus. I fell asleep while listening to my music.
"BLUE BAY HARBOR, EVERYBODY GET OFF NOW!" The bus driver yelled. Man, he was mean.
I jolted up immediately and grabbed my bags. I payed the driver and got off my bus. Sensei told me that I had to find my dad by using my "ninja senses". I closed my eyes and tried to feel my father's energy around me. I followed my gut and started to follow my senses. Eventually I ended up in the forest, and standing by the waterfall. I know he's on the other side, but how am I gonna go through?I took a deep breath and walked towards the waterfall. I opened my eyes, and I was walking on water. YES, I did it! I walked towards the crashing water and I ended up in a cave like hallway. I heard voices come from another room so I tiptoed towards the voices.
"Sensei how are we going to fight them?" A male's voice asked.
I looked through the hallway and saw figures standing around the table.
"Wait, I sense someone is here." Another male voice said.
Shoot, someone knows I'm here. Out of nowhere a boy with shaggy brown hair jumps out of the corner and sees me. He charges at me, but I block him and attack him instead. He try's to hit me again, but I block it again so I am behind him and kick him behind the knee.
"Dustin what's going on?" A girl with blonde hair asks as she enters the hallway.
More people come through the hallway, and I eventually see Cam. I cover my mouth and start to tear up. Father sent me a few pictures of Cam while I was training.
"Hey Cam." I said shakily. His eyes widen in shock and confusion.
"Who are you and how do you know my name?" He asked.
"I know you may not remember me, but I'm your sister." I said trying not to cry. He looked at me with disbelief.
"Where's Dad?" I asked.
I followed everyone into a room and saw a guinea pig dressed in robes. Uh, I was really confused.
"Isla my little girl, it is a pleasure to see you again my daughter." He said. It did sound like him though.
Everyone's jaws dropped.
"I didn't know Cam had a sister." One of the boys said.
"That's because I was supposed to stay hidden." I explained.
"Dad, why didn't you tell me?"Cam asked. I looked back at Dad.
"You didn't tell him?You said you told him about me." I said shocked.
"I needed to keep you a secret." He said.
"But you didn't even tell your own son, my brother! You were supposed to trust him. You kept his own family a secret." I stated.
Cam smiled at me and I hugged him. I finally had a family.
"Oh, and sorry I attacked you." I apologized to the boy who attacked me.
"It's fine, my name is Dustin." He said. He was pretty cute, but not my type.
"I'm Shane and that's Tori." The boy with dark skin said.
"Well, as my dad said I'm Isla." I said.
"So Isla, where you all of Cam's life?" Tori asked.
"I was being trained by the samurai in the south of Blue Bay Harbor." I explained.
"What did they teach you about?" Dustin asked.
"This" I stated. I took out my morpher and I drew the symbol of water.

"Symbol power water!" I said and water came and splashed Dustin

"Sorry." I apologized.
"That was cool." He said.
I told him how I could draw different elements and they all had to be in Chinese. The day ended and I went to sleep. I finally had a family.