The Date

Ugh, what am I gonna wear! I need to wear something that is good for outdoors. I can't think of anything so I'll call Tori.
I got on my phone and dialed her number. I waited for her to answer, and it started to ring.
"Hey it's Tori!" She greeted through the phone.
"Tori, I need help finding an outfit for my date with Dustin." I whined. She laughed.
"For basics, start off something simple. Dustin likes simple. Then build up from there." She explained.
I looked through my closet and looked to see what looked simple. I brought out the bas which was a black and white striped shirt and jean shorts. Then I decided to add a little bit of color so I added a yellow jacket. I added some accents by adding some white sneakers and a black choker with a pearl charm. I put my outfit on and threw my hair in a messy bun. (Outfit up top.) I walked downstairs and propped down on the couch. I was getting really anxious and excited. But the problem was that the thunder rangers were still here. I walked to the park and waited for Dustin to show up. I looked around to see him walking up with a basket in his hand and wearing a simple yellow t-shirt an khakis.
"Hey Dusty, ready?" I asked.
"Yeah, come on." He said and held out his hand.
I grabbed it and we started to walk off. We found a nice picnic table and we started to set up. After setting up we sat down and he handed me a sandwich.
"Thanks, what kind?" I questioned.
"Turkey, mayo, lettuce, and cheese." He explained.
"Mmm, sound good." I said as I took a bite out of the sandwich.
We talked for a bit, and continued to eat our food. I also learned that he can make mean homemade brownies.
"So, you almost set the house on fire?" He asked as he burst into laughter.
"I told you it was an accident!" I exclaimed.
I decided to tell Dustin a funny accident that happened back when I was little. I was practicing my fire symbol power and I almost set the house on fire. He told me about his funny accident about he almost running over Shane. It was getting late so we decided to walk home. As soon I arrived at the house I bid him goodbye.
"I had an amazing time Isla, I hope we can do it again." He offered.
"Me too, see you tomorrow Dustin." I said as I kissed his cheek.
We both went our separate ways and I walked inside. Cam was probably at Ninja Opps so I decided to check my phone.
Then I realized an old friend of mine, Zack.

A/N:
Sorry guys I have not been able to update in a very long time. My School gives me SHUCKING HOMEWORK over the summer break and I have not been able to write as much. Also I have been having writer's block so that is another reason. I also have school coming up too. Sorry again. I'll try to keep on updating!       -Aya