Crushes

Today I woke up to eat breakfast with Cam. I went on that race with Blake, and guess what? I WON. Beat that Blake Bradley! Me and him became really good friends, but when we talk in private I tease him a little for his crush on Tori. He plans to ask her out, but he is too nervous. The thunder rangers are starting to get on my nerves too. I got changed into some regular clothes and got downstairs. I caught Cam staring at me.
"What." I asked confused. He put down his juice.
"You are seriously wearing that?" He questioned.
"Cam, it feels like a 100 degrees outside!" I whined.
"Okay, fine you have a point. By the way Tori called. She wants us to go to the beach with her and the team." He explained.
"Sure what time? We really don't have any ranger duties." I said.
"Uh, noon." He replied.
"Okay, we'll meet them there." I stated as I finished my breakfast.
Now, I have a brake. I would usually help Kelly out at Storm Charges, but I need a break. One of the things I love about the beach is the sand. One time I went with Sensei to the Philippines on a trip for a samurai mission. I learned their language and now I speak Tagalog.( aka Filipino language) I put on my swimsuit, threw my hair into a messy bun and sprinted downstairs.

Me and Cam walked to the beach and saw Tori and the boys sitting on the sand

"Hey guys," I yelled. They turned and saw me and Cam. I swear I saw Dustin blush.
Okay, maybe I had a tiny crush on him. But I didn't really show it. I walked over to them and sat down by Tori. All she did was smirk at him. We talked about what we liked doing and all that kind of stuff. Me and Tori were talking while the boys were swimming in the ocean.
"So, what do you think about Dustin?" She asked.
"Well, he is funny and sweet. He is pretty cute...." I admitted. She started to squeal.
"I knew it! You like him!" She exclaimed quietly.
"So? You have the same feelings for Blake." I argued. She blushed.
Suddenly I felt arms lift me up and toss me over the shoulder.
"Hey, put me down!" I squealed.
"Sorry no can do Isla." Dustin said as he dropped me in the water.
I sat up on the soggy sand, and I was angry.
"You jerk!" I yelled jokingly. All he did was laugh.
"You better help me up you joker." I said as I held out my hand.
He grabbed onto mine, and I felt tiny Sparks fly through my hand. I used my force and pulled him into the water with me. This time the guys burst into laughter.
"Very funny Isla." He said sarcastically. He helped me out of the water. I turn around to see Cam had his arms crossed glaring daggers at Dustin. And I stuck my tongue out playfully.
"Who wants ice cream?" Shane asked. Everyone raised their hands.
"Don't worry Shane, I'll get the ice cream." I offered and he agreed.
I wrapped myself in a towel and everyone followed behind me. I went up to the lady and she looked Filipino.
"Hi, do you speak Tagalog?" I asked.
"Yes, ngayon, ano ang gusto mo?" She asked. (She said "Now what would you like.")
"Mangyaring pakawalan ang 4 vanilla at 3 chocolate ice cream." I answered. (4 vanilla and 3 chocolate ice cream please.)
She went to the back and handed me 7 ice creams. I stuffed them in my bag and gave her some money.
"Salamat po." I said. (Thank you)
When I handed everyone their ice cream and they stared at me with their jaws dropped, except for Cam. He just snickered at them.
"Guys, close your mouth before you catch flies." Cam commented while enjoying his ice cream.
"I didn't know you could speak another language!"Tori said shocked.
"I talk the language rarely." I said.
"Let me guess, you spoke Tagalog." Cam answered while taking a bit out of the cone.
"Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner." I said as I pointed at Cam.
"How did you know?" Blake asked.
"Father talked about the language and taught me a few sentences in their dialect. I recognized it when she said 'Thank you' in Tagalog." Cam explained. The others simply said "oh"
"Oh and Dustin, we need to talk." Cam said sternly.

Cam's POV ( I know, shocker.)
"Dustin, do you like my sister?" I asked.
"What? No! Pfft, I don't know what your talking about." He said nervously. I raised my eyebrows.
"Okay, maybe." He admitted.
"Dustin, I give you my blessing. But remember, break her heart I break you." I threatened.
"I promise I won't. Wait, what about your father?" He asked.
"He also gave you the blessing. We see how she acts around you." I explained.
"She acts a certain way around me?" He asks in disbelief.
"Yeah, she hesitates a little and she blushes a bit." I say.
"How come I did not see that?" He asked himself. I laugh.
"Go get her, tiger." I said and pat him on the back.
He walked towards Isla. Boy, he better not mess up.

Isla POV

I was chilling on a beach towel finishing my ice cream, then suddenly Dustin came over.
"Hey Isla, I was wondering if I could ask you something." He said nervously scratching the back of his neck.
"Sure, go ahead." I said cheerfully.
"Well um, wouldyouliketogoonadatewithme." He said quickly. I heard what he said, but I was gonna tease him anyway.
"Um, excuse me? What did you say again." I asked in disbelief.
"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He said slowly. I smiled widely. I looked back at everyone who had smiles on their faces.
"I would love to go on a date with you Dustin." I said happily.
"Really well, we'll meet at the park tomorrow at 4pm for a picnic." He replied.
"I'll see you there Dusty." I said using his nickname. I kissed on the cheek and walked over to Tori.
Looks like I have a date tomorrow.