Chapter 1

"Tae." He croaked out.
"Kookie, I'm sorry."
He whimpered at the nickname that once used to bring butterflies to his stomach.
"You promised. You promised me you wouldn't hurt me." He cried.
"I know."
"Why?"
Taehyung hesitates, "I don't know."
Jungkook woke up out of his sleep, breathing heavily. He pats the empty spot next to him where Taehyung once laid.
"Taehyung?" He called out.
Taehyung poked his head out the bathroom, eyeing Jungkook, "what's wrong?"
He shook his head taking a deep breath, "nothing."
Taehyung ducked back into the bathroom, leaving Jungkook alone once again. He laid back down, memories of what went down between them moments before and his dream lingered in his brain.
Why did he have a dream about Taehyung hurting him. Taehyung, the guy who he wasn't even dating, they were just fucking.
Taehyung was there to comfort Jungkook at his worst time. Jungkook was there for Taehyung at his darkest time.
The both of them comforted each other in ways only they could understand. Without words, without feelings, just sex.
"What's wrong with you?"
Jungkook didn't even hear Taehyung come back in the room, let alone feel him come back in the bed.
"What do you mean?" He could feel Taehyung's breath on the side on his neck.
"I mean you were sleeping pretty peacefully until a couple of minutes ago. Did you have another bad dream about... him."
"No, Taehyung."
"Then what was it?"
"I don't wanna talk about it." Jungkook climbs on top of Taehyung's naked lap.
"Then what do you wanna do?"
Jungkook doesn't speak he just leans down and kisses him.
"You want another round?" Taehyung runs his hand up and down Jungkook's back.
"Not really. I just wanna lay right here."
Taehyung and Jungkook lazily kiss each other for awhile before their interrupted by Jungkook's phone ringing.
"Don't answer it." Taehyung begins kissing his neck, moving his hands down to his butt, spreading his cheeks.
The phone stops ringing causing Taehyung to chuckle.
"What if it was something important." He moaned when Taehyung bit his earlobe.
"Then they'll call back."
"Tae."
Taehyung ignored him while he continued to kiss him all over his face.
"Tae." He tried again, but Taehyung entered a finger inside him, causing Jungkook to clench around.
"Oh fuck, Tae." Jungkook bit his lip.
"No baby, let me hear you."
"Taehyung, stop it." Jungkook moaned out, pushing back onto his fingers.
"You sure you want me to stop? Mhm?" He adds another finger.
"Yes- yes, I need to check my phone."
"But wouldn't you rather enjoy my fingers in you? Or my dick?"
Jungkook moans when Taehyung's fingers get deeper, but he's soon whimpering once the feeling of being full is gone.
"Go get your phone." Taehyung demanded once he seen the pout on his face.
"You're such a tease." Jungkook groaned, but he did climb off his lap to retrieve his phone that was on the floor.
He checked his notifications and seen a miss call from his best friend, Yoongi. He quickly called him back and while he waited for Yoongi to answer, he felt hands spreading his cheeks and a tongue at his entrance.
"Hello?"
"Yoongi, hey."
"Jungkook! What the hell were you doing?"
"I was sleep, sorry." He lied.
Taehyung thrusted his tongue into his hole causing Jungkook to moan.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I just stubbed my toe."
"Okay, well I need you to come out with me tonight."
Taehyung sat up, placing himself at Jungkook's entrance, slowly entering him.
"Uhh- oh my god, uh I don't think I can make it."
Taehyung stopped his slow thrust and whispered in Jungkook's ear, "go out tonight."
Jungkook put Yoongi on mute, "no. I wanna stay here and have you fuck me all night." He clenched around Taehyung, silently begging him to move.
"We did that last night, Kook."
Jungkook turned and looked at him with pleading eyes, "go out tonight Jungkook."
"Fine." He rolled his eyes.
He took Yoongi off mute and Taehyung proceeded to fuck him, "I'll see you tonight, Yoongi."
He hung up before he could respond and pushed up on his hands and knees before getting away from Taehyung.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm going home." He spoke as he pulled his underwear over his hard dick.
"Why are you going home, Kookie?"
He silently whimpered at the nickname, "I need to get ready for tonight."
"It's two in the afternoon, I think you have some time, now come over here." He tried to grab for him, but he took a step back.
"You wanted me to go out, so I'm going to go get ready to go out."
Taehyung laughed, "Are you seriously mad because I want you to go out and hang out with friends, instead of staying here with me?"
He stayed silent as he continued to get dress. Of course he's mad he wanted to get dick down by Taehyung tonight.
"How about I fuck you right now and then you can go, okay?"
"No, not okay. I'm already dressed so I'm leaving."
He exited out the bedroom with a naked Taehyung following behind him.
"Jungkook."
He stopped and turned around, while putting on his black leather jacket.
"What do you want?"
"I'm just really confused. One minute we were in bed about to fuck and now you're leaving with an attitude."
"I don't have an attitude." He crosses his arms.
"Then take off your clothes and get back in the room."
"No, Taehyung. You want me to go out with my friends instead of me being with you then I will." Jungkook's voice started to rise.
Taehyung stayed silent and watched as Jungkook's adam's apple bobbed up in down as he swallowed.
"You're just like him. Always wanting me to go away, so you can do God's know what." Jungkook scoffed.
"What? Are you kidding me right now? You're seriously comparing me to that son of a bitch who put you through hell and back for years?" He yelled.
"I gotta go." Jungkook says as he quickly vanishes out the door.
Jungkook headed over to Yoongi's place. Not really wanting to be alone at the moment. When he made it up to Yoongi's apartment and knocked on the door.
A shirtless Yoongi answered the door, taking in the distressed look on Jungkook's face.
"What happened?" He asked as he pulled him inside.
"I honestly don't know. One minute we were good and the next minute I'm comparing him to the asshole I once called the love of my life."
They took a seat on the couch, "who are you talking about?
"Taehyung."
Yoongi took a deep breath and clenched his jaw. He hated the relationship between Taehyung and Jungkook. He wanted Jungkook to have a real relationship, especially since his last one was so toxic, but instead Jungkook is stuck in a friends with benefits type of situation and Yoongi disapproves.
"What about that asshole?"
"Don't call him a asshole. If anything I was the asshole."
"He is an asshole though and he's bad for you."
Jungkook rolled his eyes and huffed and puffed, "how many times are you gonna tell me that? I know you hate Taehyung for some apparent reason, but he was there for me during my rough time."
"I was there too, Kook."
"I know, but he was there for me in a different way."
"Meaning he let you fuck your problems away."
"We both fucked and are fucking our problems away. It's a healthy situation." Jungkook explained.
"Sure it is," Yoongi grumbled, "but what happened?"
"Nothing, he wanted me to go out tonight, but I wanted to stay in and get my brains fucked out. I got mad that he didn't want to be around me and I felt the way I felt when you know who would beg me to go out so he could fuck whoever he wanted."
Jungkook reminisced on how pathetic he was back then and how easily he would obey any command.
"Jungkook, I need you to go and have a you day."
"Why babe?"
He turned to face his boyfriend, who was laying shirtless on the bed.
"I feel like you're so stressed these days. I could see the tenseness in your muscles from here."
"Yea, maybe you're right."
"Great. Now get going and take all the time you need," he walked over to Jungkook and pulled him out of his seat, giving him a kiss on the forehead, "I love you, now get going."
Jungkook was so dumb back then. He was so in love and so blind that he couldn't see that his then boyfriend, wasn't acting like a true boyfriend and wasn't doing what he should have been doing.
"Jungkook, did you hear what I said?"
"Huh?"
"I said just forget about him. If he was an ass then fuck him, got it?"
"I'll see, but he usually does the ass fucking." Jungkook smirked and busted out laughing once he seen the look on Yoongi's face.
"You're a clown, but you're not funny." He rolled his eyes.
Later on that night, Jungkook and Yoongi were walking into a well packed club at around eleven o'clock.
"Okay, so let's get drinks and then scope out some men. Got it?"
Jungkook nodded as they headed over to the bar, taking a seat next to a guy who was screaming into his phone.
"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU! YOU KNEW WHAT THE FUCK I WAS DOING TONIGHT AND NOW YOU WANNA CALL ME LAST MINUTE?"
Jungkook couldn't help, but ease drop on the guy's conversation.
Yoongi ordered both of them a drink, while Jungkook tried his hardest not look in the direction of the yelling man.
"I DON'T CARE! BYE AND GO FUCK YOURSELF!" He slammed his phone on the table and groaned loudly.
Jungkook turned his way and gave a small smile, taking in the man's appearance. The man rolled his eyes and walked away.
"Here Kookie, drink up." He took a sip of the drink Yoongi ordered and it was very strong. You could taste the different alcohols.
"Yoongi this shit is horrible."
"I like it." He shrugged.
"Excuse me." Jungkook flagged down the bartender.
"Yes?"
Jungkook was in starstruck, once he got a good look at the man. He was beautiful. He had beautiful red hair, and a smile you could see from miles.
Yoongi nudged him, eyeing him weirdly.
"Um, sorry," Jungkook cleared his throat, "Can I have something sweeter than whatever this guy ordered for me."
"Something sweeter?"
"Yea."
"No problem."
Jungkook pushed the nasty drink towards Yoongi, "you drink it."
"Don't have to tell me twice." Yoongi chuckled.
A couple minutes later, the beautiful bartender returned with a cup that had a strawberry and pineapple on the rim.
"Something sweet for you."
"Thank you." He smiled politely and took a sip of the drink, which he really enjoyed.
"This is amazing!" He said in awe.
"I'm glad you like it."
The bartender went to attend to other customers while Jungkook sat next to a tipsy Yoongi.
"Let's go find some sexy guys to dick us down tonight, especially since you didn't get dicked down." Yoongi laughed.
"Shut up."
They headed to the dance floor and danced with each other. They grinned against each other until someone came in between them which made Jungkook back it up against said stranger.
Jungkook turned around and seen who it was and when he came face to face with the stranger, his whole world slowed down.
It wasn't a stranger. It fact it was someone he was quite familiar with, but wanted to forget.
"Hello, Jungkook."
He ran out the club, leaving Yoongi behind, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. He ran to the only person he knew would protect him. Taehyung.