GRIND

GRAYSON POV

I slowly make my way to the stage and walk up the stairs as I can feel the other strippers eyes piercing into me...making me feel very uncomfortable. I finally turn my head to look at them and my eyes meet with Jake's...

"Look who finally decided to show up fellas?...How was your chat with the boss Gray? Or should I say sugar daddy?" He says as he approaches me with a devilish smirk.

"Oh my fucking god Jake...can you quit it?! I'm pretty sure everyone is sick of how jealous you are of Grayson by now!" Alex speaks up, rolling his eyes at Jake.

"You think I'm jealous??...Well wait till you hear this suckers! This bitch right here is getting another FUCKING raise!" He says announcing it to all the other strippers...making me go red in embarrassment.

"Wait...He's getting another raise?" I hear Alex slowly backing down as I hear the others start whispering things behind me.

"Not only that but I heard he got a promotion as well! Even better! You care to share that with us Grayson? Oh wait, you can't talk so I'll say it for you! Since I'm a good friend..."

"Oh god...please don't Jake!" I start pleading him as I grab on to his arm.

"Grayson's promoted to do LAP DANCES!" He announces out loud to everyone, pushing me off him...I feel my cheeks go red with embarrassment and hang my head down low in shame...Everyone gasp and looks at each other with awkward looks.

"C'mon Jake...that wasn't cool. We're so sorry Gray we didn't mean to invade you're privacy like that..." Alex apologizes to me with sympathy, seeing my facial expression...while also noticing someone else standing behind Jake.

"What the fuck guys?! We were gonna find out sooner or later?! I don't even see why you're apologizing?! It's not like this bitches sugar daddy is right behind us."

"JAKE!!!"

Everyone jumps and flinches at the sound of someones voice boom through the room, almost like a demon yelling at us. We all turn our heads to see our boss standing at the end of the stage staring directly at us, fuming with rage. Which was honestly terrifying...

Everyones eyes go back on Jake as he slowly turns around, trembling towards our boss. The boss gives him a creepy smile right before smacking him across the face hard, making him fall to the ground hard and hold his face in pain. My face fills with shock and I start feeling really guilty.

"Does anyone else have anything to say?..." He ask with a serious tone as he glares at each one of the other strippers. Everyone stays dead silence...

"No?...Good. Cause I want to set something fucking straight with you pin heads!....If anyone of you idiots try hurt Grayson AGAIN...I will fucking KILL you! If you hurt, touch...or even fucking talk shit about Grayson...I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER! GOT IT?!" He yells, his voice traveling through the stage making him louder.

Everyone nods their head quickly as they stare down at Jake who was now on the ground with his hands covering over his face.

"Hahaha...Good! That's great guys! I'm glad you guys finally get the point! Well...most of you....Anyways lets try get a productive day going! Wooh! We've got another big night tonight and I want all of you to make me alot of money!"

---------------

It's been about five hours and everyones exhausted. I did my own thing for the first few hours, wanting to avoid everyone else but eventually had to help them since they were going to have to take over for me a few times...cause I might be 'somewhere else'. It was an awkward session trying to help them all...one because of what just happened before...two I wasn't being specific enough because I didn't want to talk too much, which made the guys frustrated...and three I had to grab most of their butts to hold them up, including Jake's...which was very...very...awkward.

At the moment everyone was eating their lunch at the bar. As everyone sat next to each other I was sitting on the stage by myself texting my mom to see what she was doing. Making sure she had showered, eaten and stayed out of trouble...I sometimes felt like I was the mother of this family.

I also had already done my rehersals with my boss...I-I mean with the manequin in my BOSSES office. It was literally the worst thing ever...when I had to grind on the manequin, I could hear grunting coming from behind me and everytime I would turn around to look at my boss he would bite down on his lip, giving me a hungry stare. I'm honestly terrified but I have to remember...it's all for that damn baby who better love me after this!

-------------------

Everyone was now getting ready for tonight. Putting on their tight, revealing outfits and  putting on make up along with painful coulured contacts...which I never put in since I was too scared to put anything near my eyeball, like a normal human being.

Since the boss knew my booty game was strong he would always make me wear black booty shorts...which made my ass look waay too big...I don't even know if that's even a thing now a days. He would also make me wear a red bow tie...which made me look like a weird, sexy butler. But the last thing that would always kill me by the end of the night were those damn fucking heels everyone had to wear.

--------------------

A few hours later men were rolling in, some of the normals, some of the old creeps, and some genuine gay young people who were just out for a good time, which to me were the best type of customers.

I was still behind back stage in a complete butler suit, trying my best to hype myself up for tonight. I needed to do this everytime before I would go on stage, sometimes I would even need a little alcohol to get me going. If I didn't do this everytime than I would probably break down like a freak on stage. God Ethan would be so ashamed if he saw me now...

"Give it up for GRAYSON!!!" I hear my name being called out by my boss and take a deep breath in.

"Let's do this..." I say confidently as I walk on to the stage, getting whistles and applauses. I try my best to ignore them all and quickly make my way down to my pole.