Chapter Sixteen: Within the Serpents Grasp Part Two

Pel'tac

We were all gathered around the 'window' of the pel'tac.

"You wish to go home to your planet?" Klorel asked.

"Of course," Jack said.

"Jaffa, krel tak remoc," Klorel said.

"O'Neill, Adolfina, prepare yourselves for-" He never got to finish his sentence 'cause Jack and I were suddenly flung forward onto the floor. Damn why didn't I see that coming?

"Extreme deceleration," Teal'c muttered.

"Thanks, Teal'c," Jack grumbled. Both Jack and I looked up at the 'window'.

"Oh, my god," Jack exclaimed. I could see Saturn just outside the window.

"You will get to see your home one last time, before you, and everyone on your planet, are destroyed. And your kind will disturb the Goa'uld no more," Klorel stated.

No, he can't do this. Suddenly something rolled into the corner of the room and smoke rolled out of it. Some of the Jaffa moved to investigate and Daniel and Sam fired at them. I grabbed the Jaffa nearest me and punched him in the face. I hit his pressure point on the neck, then knocked him out. I grabbed the next Jaffa and flipped him over my shoulders, then used my foot to knock him out. Another Jaffa came at me, and I smashed the palm of my hand onto his forehead, hit two of his pressure points, then knocked him out with a kick to the neck.

I could see Teal'c eye me with approval before knocking out a Jaffa. Suddenly I was facing Klorel, and I couldn't bring myself to fight him. All I could see was Skaara standing in front of me. He reached out with his hand and started using his hand device on me. I crumbled to the ground after a few seconds. Then the pain was gone, and he was lying on the floor with bullet holes in him.

"Adolfina are you okay?" Daniel asked, racing over to me. He looked me over.

"I...I... I'm fine," I muttered. Daniel wrapped me in a hug as Jack stooped by Klorel's side.

"O'Neel," Skaara murmured.

"Ah, Skaara, I'm sorry," Jack said. He smiled at Jack then his head went limp.

"Skaara," I exclaimed, rushing over to him. I put my hand on his neck, but couldn't find a pulse.

"No, come on Skaara wake up," I said, pumping his chest to get his heart started again.

"Adolfina stop it's no use he's dead," Daniel said, pulling me away and encasing my arms with his.

I started crying, and I buried my face in his chest. I'd spent the time I was in Klorel's custody trying to help Skaara get free, and now he's dead.

"Colonel O'Neill," Teal'c exclaimed.

"Yeah, gimme a second here," Jack replied.

"I cannot," Teal'c stated. I looked up from Daniel's chest at the 'window'.

"Earth," Sam muttered.

"I thought you said we couldn't be there for at least a year," Daniel exclaimed.

"I guess this ship can go way faster than ten times the speed of light," Sam replied.

"Colonel, we saw the death gliders, they're prepping for launch sir," Sam stated suddenly.

"Captain Carter?" Jack asked.

"Sir?" She replied.

"Were you able to put enough C4 around this ship to make a dent?" Jack asked. I looked over at him.