Chapter 12

A week later

Matt's POV:

Ok it's been a week, I really need to tell her now. I walked into Jess's room. Kaylie was in there with her.

"I'll leave you two alone." Kaylie said and she walked out.

"I don't want to talk to you." Jess turned away from me.

"Just let me explain.." She cut me off and looked at me.

"There's nothing you can explain to me." She stood up.

"Yes there is!" I raised my voice. Jess just stared at me. "Look I'm sorry. But please just let me explain." I grabbed her hands. She pulled away from me and crossed her arms.

"Fine."

"So, I was watching tv in my room when I heard a knock at the door. It that girl that me met at Six Flags." I began.

"I know that." She said.

"Anyway, she just walk in and tried to..I don't even know. I tried to push her away, but she wouldn't leave. And when you walked in, she pulled me on top of her and then kissed me. I never meant to hurt you or even kiss her. I love you Jess. Only you." I smiled hoping she would understand.

She just looked at me, then began to cry. "I'm sorry." She hugged me. I sqeezed her tight.

"No I'm sorry. I love you so much." I was so happy she understood.

"I love you too." I wiped her tears. Then our lips connected. I really missed that. I pulled away.

"I'm glad you understand." I smiled.

"I trust you Matt." I kissed her again.

********

Kaylie's POV:

I was just sitting on my bed on my phone when Cam walked in.

"Hey beautiful." He kissed me.

"Hey."

"Ok so there is this really fancy restaurant just a few blocks away and I want to take you there for dinner. Is that a plan?" He smiled.

"That does sound nice but.." I began but he interuppted.

"Great! I will pick you up at 7!" Then he left.

Ugh. I don't have anything fancy. I guess me and Jess are going shopping today! I smiled and went to go look for her.

********

Jess's POV:

Me and Matt were cuddling together in his room watching a random movie that was on tv. I really missed cuddling with him and hearing his heartbeat when I'm laying on his chest. But I was still worried about the kiss with Nash. If he found out, it will be like last week all over again. I had to tell him soon. I heard someone walk in.

"Oh there you ar..." She stopped. "So you made up?" She smirked.

"Yes." Matt said. I smiled and he kissed my head.

She giggled. "Anyway, Cameron wants to take me to a fancy restaurant but I don't have anything fancy so you are coming with me to the mall to help me find something to wear." She explained.

I sighed. "Fine." I kissed Matt then grabbed my purse.

"Hey Jess, get something too...like a sundress or something, I'm going to take you somewhere too around 2:30." Matt smiled. I giggled and said ok.

**********

We just finished picking out our outfits for today. I decided to get a spaghetti strap peach dress that fell three inches above my knees. I thought it was pretty. Kaylie got a white strapless dress that was just above her knees and white high heels. Now that dress was gorgeous!

We got back to the hotel around 1:00. I quickly took a shower, put on my dress, then curled my hair and pinned it back. I came out of the bathroom and Matt was sitting on my bed on his phone.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise." He smiled.

"Ok, can I wear flip flops?"

"Yeah you can." He told me.

I slipped on my white flip flops and then we left.

We arrived at the beach but it wasn't the beach that was right behind our hotel. I saw a little picnic set by the ocean.

"Aw, how sweet, Matt." I smiled.

"It's nothing big, it's just to show you how much I love you." He got out of rental car and went on the other side and opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I grabbed his hand and we walked down to where the picnic was. We took of our shoes off and sat on the blanket. Matt pulled out the M&M's.

"Betcha can't do this." He tossed an M&M in the air and caught it in his mouth.

"Oh really." I smirked and did exactly what he did.

"Mmh, I bet if I toss you an M&M, you won't be able to catch it." He grabbed another M&M.

"Toss me one." He tossed me an M&M and I caught it. I smirked. "Bet you can't do that." I tossed him one and he missed it.

"Haha!" I laughed.

"Oh yeah bet you can't do it twice in a row." Matt smirked. His hands released the candy and I noticed that there was more than one M&M coming at my face. They hit me in the face.

"You wanna go, huh?" I played. Then I tackled him. Matt picked me up. "Matt, what are you doing? Put me down!" I tried to escape from his arms.

"You'll see." Matt started tickling me.

"Ok ok stop it!" I laughed. Then he threw me in the ocean.

"Oh my gosh Matt!" I splashed him then pulled him in deeper with me. We messed around in the water for awhile, then dried off and finished our lunch.

We had to get home in time for Kaylie's dinner date with Cameron because they had to use the rental car. We left and got to the hotel in time.

I took a quick shower and changed into a tank top and shorts. I threw my hair up into a messing bun, then went to go lay on my bed. I turned on the tv and looked over at the door. Matt came out and laid next to me.

"I hope you had fun today." He told me.

"I did." I smiled and we began to kiss. Matt climbed on top of me without pulling away from our makeout session. Then Matt tugged on my tank top. I knew what he wanted, but I just couldn't do it right now.

"Matt, I can't do this." I said while he kissed my neck. Then he pulled away. "I'm not ready. I'm sorry." He laid next to me.

"No I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made that move." I laid on his chest.

"I still love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." He smiled and kissed my nose. I feel bad for him. But I just wasn't ready yet.