Kidnapped

"Daddy don't worry I just came home from shopping and about to head in the house" or more like a mansion I thought as my driver pulled into the driveway."It's my job to worry sweetheart not everyone is the daughter of a billionaire" he said "point made" my dad constantly worries about me when he's away on business even though I have four bodyguards around me at all times like right now, twenty surrounding my house, four at the gate and state of the art alarm&cameras. It feels like I'm imprisoned in my own house the only persons that keep me company are the four bodyguards that are always with me Adam, Luke, Nick, and eddy the overprotective brothers I never had.

"well I'll call you when I'm finished packing I'm about to head in," I said as Nick opens my door for me which I returned with a thank you the cold air hits my body and sends chills down my spine you think I'll be used to the cold Russia weather after a year here but I'm not.

"ok sweetie I love you," dad said as Nick and Adam took my right side and luke and Eddy took my left side forming a square around me, " I love yo-" I was cut off by the guards around my house body dropping one by one like flies before my mind could comprehend what was happening Adam, Luke, Nick, and Eddy's guns were out and formed a circle around me block my view "the shooter is cloaked to the safe room now" Luke yelled as we started running toward the safe room that's made of titanium it's meant for if we were ever under attack like right now.

They were gunshots being exchanges but I couldn't see anything we were moving at a quick pace, when we were at the door I think I could finally see for some reason but not what I expected I could feel my eyes sting as I saw luke's body dropped to the ground "noooo" I screamed "we gotta keep moving" said Nick as he presses the lockdown bottom on the inside of the door but nothing happened something ain't right it was evident on eddy's face and he was one to never show emotions "I'll stay behind and slow them down you two protect her" said Adam "what no"I yelled " we made a promise to protect you with our lives" he replied. 

This felt like a cheesy horror movie before I could say anything else we were moving again, why isn't emergency chopper, police and FBI here that's suppose to happen when we are under attack or why isn't the place locked-down how did they get in we have state of the art security, not even someone who could hack the pentagon could get in her- my thought was cut short as we made it to the safe room finally.

But it opens before we could do so it all happened so fast shots were fired eddy was down I was now behind Nick him pressing my wrist thrice while fired shots that hit someone but not before getting hit himself as he went down he whispered "0938" wtf does that mean I know they say leave no man behind but I gotta save myself I try to run but I was too late a dart connected to my neck my body dropped to the floor everything was fading but not before I saw a pair of crystal blue eyes and someone saying " night night Ashley".

                                                            **Hours Later**

"Things did not go as planned her father was on the phone he found out sooner than we expected MrX needs you guys to help a little longer".

"It'll come with a price"

"he is willing to pay anything"

"good"the door slams indicating someone left

"I know you're awake" shit I'm caught what do I do I panicked, just open your eyes my inner self said ok Samantha. I open my eyes to be met with the same crystal blue ones I look away and took in my surrounding we were is a huge room painted in red and black stripes that gives off a creepy vibe there was a huge wooden door that leads to the unknown and in the middle of the room was Mr blue eyes he was extremely handsome.

 But now is not the time I'm kidnapped I look back at the door again should I- " you try to run I kill you Ashley" he said reading my mind "how do you know my name and why do you want me, did you kill my bodyguards" I said scared "they were rubber bullets they'll be fine now no time for chit chat just come along" he said grabbing me by the arm and dragging me some were as I screamed "no one can hear you" he said clearly annoyed I was shoved into a room that contained two beds he then locks the door with us in it "the name is Jason get used to me cause you'll be seeing me a lot " he said getting comfortable on one of the beds.

"why do I have to sleep in here with you can't I sleep by myself" he didn't reply he just lay there staring at the ceiling "so are you-" he cut me off saying "shut up and lay down or I'll shoot you" he didn't have to tell me that twice.

I lay on the next bed that was surprisingly soft  not as the one at home which was king size as we lay there in silence question on why I was here was killing me Samantha would not shut up in my head so I had to ask "Jason wh-" I was cut off again by a dart in my neck some Déjà vu shit as everything was fading away all I was thinking was 

This Bitch