Part 2 ~ Rejection Hurts

Part - 2
Rejection Hurts

eight years later .....

Another day of misery ..... It's been eight years but nothing has changed. I still get abused. i have given up on my life. My brothers seem to hate me more each day, they don't beat me like others but they just stand there and watch with constant heartbreaking words.
The only thing that is getting me going is MATE . I know he will take me out from this hell and will protect me after all mates are tend to be protective of each other

Today is my birthday , i turned 16 today, i know i will find my mate today and shift into my wolf for the first time. Hopefully my mate will love me and take care of me, but most of all save me from this hell i call home.
No I am not weak, i know I bear everything they do to me silently but I don't have much choice. I have no where to go and I am too young to move out and live by my self that is the only reason I am still staying with this pack . With my mate there with me I know I can escape from here

If I want I can even take down an alpha with my strength even though I have still not shifted. I don't know but I have this power in me . Like my emotions control weather. Like when I cry it rains it if i get angry thunder strikes. With time I got control over MY emotion.
I can even control four elements - fire, water, air and earth.
My healing power is stronger than other werewolf.
Well that's all the powers I know about till now.

Coming back to mates the pack has never left a chance in telling ME that my mate will reject me or I will never be loved by my mate. Well time will only tell what my mate is like. I know moon goddess will not be so cruel to give me a mate that will hate me.

"You bitch get down and make breakfast for us." And that is my elder brother Parth who shouts.

I hurriedly moves to kitchen and makes breakfast and then run back to my room without being noticed. I don't want to face them just not today when I will finally get my wolf

After an hour of studying I get ready and starts walking to my school
It is twenty mins walk to school but I don't have any choice than walk or I can drop school which is not an option.

I entered school keeping my head down not because i am afraid of these people but I don't want them to see my eye color change as i become angry on them trying to push me around.
I don't want these people to know about my powers I know they will use me for there benefit or God knows even can kill me.

I walk through deserted corridor, seems like I am again late.
When this amazing scent of wet sand and rainforest hit me.

My wolf starts to jump around in my head "mate, mate go to mate." My wolf scar says excited

I follow the scent to the back of football field where no one comes.

The sight in front of me breaks my heart. There stood my mate sucking some other girl face.
I am still not able to see his face but I know he can feel my presence because the sec he leaves the girl and sniffs the air . I know his wolf can smell me .

He turns around and looks directly in my eyes
My wolf howls happily chanting mate again and again
I froze , no no no this can't be happening to me, can moon goddess be any more cruel . She mated me with the soon to be alpha of my pack Yash Richand the no. One player , the son of current alpha and luna who were the only good in this pack.

I watch as his face changed from happy to anger and disgust. In that mery sec I know the last piece of my heart is also broken.

He stalks towards me angrily.
The next words were like a sword cut straight through my heart.