[2] Museum: Taehyung Fanfiction

'Museum'

[Taehyung x Reader]

"Imo, I'm hungry." Your niece, Jane has been telling you that ever since you came here in the Museum. You're currently her guardian in her field trip and this Museum happens to be the Last stop. You wanted to pinch her cheeks real hard to make her stop but if you do that, she might cry out loud and you're avoiding that.

It is your rest day from work but instead of lying in your bed, here you are, baby sitting your niece. You are left with no choice because your brother and his wife are busy at work. She can't go on field trips like this without a guardian.

"Can't your hunger wait?" You lower yourself to talk to her. Jane has been distracting the Teacher's discussion in every piece of work/art your group has been looking at. This kid has been testing your patience this day.

"No, Imo. I'm really hungry." She answered while holding her stomach.

"Y/N-sshi" The Teacher called your attention. When you look at her, that's the only time you realized that everyone's watching you both.

"I'm sorry." You apologized.

"It's okay Y/N-sshi, let's have 25 minute-break for the children." The teacher said making the children cheer in joy, including your niece. You can't help but smile and shake your head.

"What do you want, Jane?" You asked.

"Corndogs, Imo!" Jane answered. She even jumped. She's such a cutie, you thought. "I'll wait for you here." She said as she sat on the bench.

"You're not coming with me?" You asked. She's always fond of joining you buy food but she seemed not in her usual mood.

"It's okay, Imo. You can manage. Take your time." She said, smiling. She sat properly as she watch you leave.

"Stay there baby okay? I'll be back the soonest." You said, making her nod.

You went outside to buy what your niece wants and was shocked to see a lot of people waiting on queue. You have no choice but to wait because you know how hard it is to change Jane's mind. If she wants corndogs, you can't sway her with shaved ice or anything other than that.

You're constantly looking at your wrist watch wishing to pull the time, hoping that baby Jane won't be bored waiting. After almost 15 minutes, you nearly run inside to go back to where you left your niece and she's NO WHERE to be found.

"Where's baby Jane?" you blunted as you look around. She's not around and YOU'RE DEAD. You can't lose Baby Jane because your brother is gonna kill you. You're DEAD!

You went to every person you see and asked them if they saw your niece but none of them have seen her. You're in the middle of panicking and going crazy when you heard a familiar laugh. You can also hear two other people laughing.

"I can sing and dance too Oppa!" You overheard.

"That's my niece!" You said as you walked towards the next room. You're so sure that it's her because you knew how proud she is especially in showing off. When you get there, you immediately saw her seated on the long bench and your initial reaction was to run to her.

"Baby Jane!" You said as you hug her. "You scared me!" You said while your tears are flowing down your face. It really did scare you. You thought you lost her and seeing her now made you feel better. You can really imagine your brother's reaction, and that's the end of you.