[3] University : Jin Fanfiction

University

[Seokjin x Reader]

You sat down on a vacant bench in a spot at your University where nobody usually stays, trying to fix your eyeglasses. You argued with your boyfriend a while ago, now your ex, and you told him to never contact you again.

Few seconds after you settle down, your phone rang with your Ex on the caller ID. You shake your head and decided to decline the call, shut the phone down and keep it inside your bag. Seeing your broken eyeglasses reminds you of your ex as well, making you throw it on the ground.

"I hate you, Eun Woo!" You said as you dry the tears on your face. But, your tears just won't stop. You hated yourself for being such a crybaby. You cry when you're mad, you cry when you're sad, you cry when you're stressed, you cry to almost everything.

'What a good day.' You even said to yourself sarcastically because you even forgot to bring most of your stuffs, including your tissue packs.

"Excuse me, Miss." You almost jump from shock upon hearing that. You then felt someone in front of you so you decided to look up and see a guy with radiating aura, holding the eyeglasses you threw.

"Did you have a bad day?" He asked, dusting off your already broken eyeglasses making you stood up.

'Woah. This guy is something. What is he up to?' You asked yourself. 'He's unbelievably kind. Is he even real?'

That gesture of yours shocked him, making you smile. He almost jump, probably not expecting you to do that.

'He is such a softie.' You thought. You've never met a guy who gets shock as easily as you do.

"Tissue?" He then offered after getting the tissue pack from his bag. From your distance (1 feet apart), You can finally see his face and facial expressions. You're quite taken aback to see a very good looking guy in front of you. Wait, you noticed that he looks familiar now that you can finally see him clearly. For everyone's info, you can't really see without your glasses, you're blind as what your brothers usually teases you from.

"Thank you." You said after taking the tissue and your broken eyeglasses from him.

"You shouldn't cry for a guy, you know." He said making you look back at him.

'How did he know?' You thought.

"Some people say that girls are still pretty even when they're crying. *he paused, looking at you with his right hand on his chin as if he's inspecting something* I don't agree with that." He said, shaking his head.

'Is he implying that you're ugly?' You asked yourself.