S A N D O R // C L E G A N E

Character: Sandor Clegane/ The HoundSeries: Game of Thrones

Series: Game of Thrones.

__________
Imagine you had a child with Sandor but sent them away.
__________

Quickly, you ran toward the docks. Your face was covered with a long shawl and your eyes were ablaze. Fear had coiled around your stomach like a snake and you could hardly  keep the sorrow at bay. You were a young, naive girl in love. You couldn't understand the consequences of your passion filled actions, until it happened.
What made you forget were your nights with Sandor, and something like the bundle sitting in your arms never came to mind.

While you ran, you pulled the blanket further over your baby girl in an attempt to shield her from the cold. Winter hadn't come for years, but it felt like it was already there. The wind nipped at your skin while a darkness brewed in your mind. You had to give up everything because of who you were, (Y/N) Baratheon, daughter of Queen Cersei and King Robert, ruler of the seven kingdoms. Therefore, tonight you were sending your daughter to Bravos with a close friend of yours. Miana was your handmaiden and someone you had grown alongside with, she would protect your child without even asking for the father's name.

Your family wouldn't be able to face the shame. The innocent princess (Y/N) with The Hound. Your mother would've given you a right beating, she would treat you worse than Tyrion treats Joffrey and you weren't looking forward to that.

Plus, with your little girl, you would lose Sandor. He wouldn't forgive you, he would degrade himself all over again, ignoring your words of comfort because you took away his only chance at feeling human. He was in the North with your brothers and sister and parents. You couldn't go because of your sickness.

When they came to mind, you could remember your mother's and father's faces. They were frozen in awe. They kept asking for who he was, who tarnished your sweet and pure nature. But, you wouldn't give it up, like they wouldn't give up on throwing the child into the worse part of Kingslanding. Flea bottom. The very name made you shiver.

Once the scent of salt water attacked your senses, you unconsciously tightened your grip around the baby. With that, questions of being able to let go came like a huge, crashing wave. Looking down on her, with streaks of moonlight revealing her chubby features, a tearful smile came to your saddened features. She was so beautiful with tuffs of transparent, blonde hair and big brown eyes, so much like his.

"It's time" Miana spoke before you. Her arms were open and extended toward the bundle. Secretly, she was desperate to have the child after being told by a measter she couldn't have one, she was itching to take the small girl.

"Just... Just let me say goodbye" you said quietly as you pressed a shaky kiss to your princess' forehead. She was so small, so tiny you only had to hold her with two hands.

"Come on, I haven't got long" Miana goaded, curling her fingers for you to give away your child.

"You have to tell her about me, tell her about her father, who she is and that I'll come for her" you rushed out as you reluctantly passed over the bundle.