C A R L I S L E // C U L L E N

Words:1205 Movie:Twilight A/N: I loved this request and had to get writing it straight away

Words:1205
Movie:Twilight
A/N: I loved this request and had to get writing it straight away. I hope they enjoy!!!

__________
Non-reader insert
Warning: Mentions of abortion.
__________

Lillian was an old friend of an old friend of Carlisle's. He didn't personally know of the blue haired vampire with an impeccable tolerance for blood. But, he knew she was going to be the youngest in the Carlisle household yet, the most mature as she accepted the unexpected call.

If this were the usual human needing a child and their sickly mother alive; Lillian would have turned it down. However, a human impregnated by a vampire... Now, that was an interesting case.

Before she knew it, Lillian's short body was sat down on an aeroplane, already heading for Forks to inspect this strange case. In her own head, this only boosted her ego as a midwife. After all, she didn't fail to look into this Carlisle Cullen.

To find out he was the founder of the Olympic Coven had this job as her top priority. If she could deliver this child her reputation would surely increase.

Therefore, once she landed in Forks, Lillian's bag was already around her shoulder before she sprinted for the Cullen house. Her mind in the meanwhile could only race with the possibilities and opportunities that were now open to her. This was of course rare and if she pulled it off, the money involved would sky rocket her career. And Lillian's career was all that mattered to her until she met Mr Cullen in the flesh.

When she jogged up the wooden stairs Lillian didn't bother to knock before she barged in and placed her bag under the clothing rack at the entrance. Knocking would only take up more time than needed.

"I'm here! Where's the girl?" Lillian asked with her usual monotone voice to not realise he was already making his way downstairs toward her.

Now, let's just say this. Lillian wasn't a vampire woman who basked in the idea of a mate. Becoming a creature of the night benefitted her in so many ways yet, love was never on her list of priorities. Therefore, Carlisle only complicated things.

In seconds, her red eyes assessed every inch of the vampire doctor. Each flicker of her irises held a keenness behind them as she stood frozen in awe. Never had she seen a man so beautiful, even if she had met many vampires in her sixty years of life.

"She is just up here" he announced, his voice soft before he turned away from her. And for the first time in decades, Lillian thought she could hear the distant echo of her human heart.

Lillian followed Carlisle to the upper floor to see a group of vampires along with a werewolf (which was rare considering the rivalry). And with no doubt in her mind, they all saw her as fresh meat, they could smell how young she was while she strutted toward the thinning human. Just at the sight of her Lillian wanted to feel some kind of sickness. However, she was unable to do so and didn't miss it.