All work no play

I was there when it happened. Kizan Maduc 33 years old, sea green eyes, messy chestnut hair, small rounded strong body. When the gods punished my lands for the countless wars that Valyria endured over the years.

The gods devastated the capital. Our volcanos erupted with fury and my great land was split into islands.

Only the very few smugglers and sailors survived the gods furry and had wanted to spread the news.

We still sailed on towards Westerous with a few other sailors and my guards.

They were the three greatest knights in all of Valyria. Sir. bondaz, sir. vonvalgus, and sir. straster.

Me being one of the most famous smiths in Valyria I had the privilege of having such famous guards.

When we first left the docks the knights were in a rotten mood complaining about having to escort some plain old sword to a king.

I found it frustrating the sword I had made had been crafted of the best Valyrian steel engraved with wonderful markings and craftsmen ship made as strong and glorious as any weapon could hope to be.

I had spent the last five years of my life making this sword to refine it to excellency and these knights disregarded my efforts.

But I calmed myself down. After all these were the best swordsmen in Valyria. I had offen dreamed of joining them when I was young. After I learned that I couldn't fight to save my life I learned that I could contribute towards it. So I started to take up metal work.

Now on the tiny boat no one spoke a word. All of us caught up in the tragic events of the last hours.

-------- a few days later--------

We pull up on the bank of Westerous at Lannisport. We get off and in the distance we see men from house Tarrgaryen were waiting for us.

" Stop where you are." said the captain.

" What is wrong." said sir. bondaz.

"we have orders to kill you men. House Tarrgaryen wishes to keep the Valyria incident quite."

"over my dead body!" said all three of the knights.

"Very well then. enjoy your gruesome deaths." said the captain.

As the battle starts I grab the sword and run past the guards into the port.