Training

Ok I'm sooooooo sorry about not updating I was finishing soul eater and got super side tracked. But without further adue kizans training.

p.s. sorry about the bad sentence structure

"Well time to get started." Nic said as we walked into the training grounds.

You could tell it was a training yard because of the design.

Around the edge of the circular training grounds were straw dummies with the Lannister crest on each of their silver chest plates. In the center was a giant ring with all sorts of weapons hung around the ring.

" Kizan hop in the ring."

"Who shall I be fighting first and how skilled is he?"

"Well Kizan that depends." Nic said throughing off his cape and drawing his own sword."How skilled do you think I am."

"But you are the teacher, I am clearly unmatched!" I exclaimed.

"That's the point, every day before we start training I am going to try and kill you to determine how to train you and to measure your progress."

"alright fine." I say getting into a poor fighting stance.

Nic gets ready.

He charges right at me.

I have no idea what to do I start to panic...I run.

I do not know how to block or anything.

Nic just chases me around until I get tiered and he hits me with the flat of the blade.

"Ow you bastard!"

"Come on I am quite sure that you can handle it." He said with a slight hint of sarcasm.

"Now that I know you have the fighting skills of my little sister we can start."

*Thinking* I am going to kill you!!!