New ruler

Travis POV

As I heard Zane scream complete anger and fear took over I really want him to be okay and we are just getting close and my fathers trying to ruin it , I heard a thud and tears streamed down my face but soon otter I heard my father yell "AH STUPID BITCH " . What's going on ?

Zane's POV

As he stepped closer I slid back further but for some reason I became brave and swiftly grabbed a steak knife off the table and threw it at him hitting him in the cheek. He held his cheek and when off guard I stood and swiped my leg under his knocking him over with a thud, "AH STUPUD BITCH" he screamed and I took advantage and ran to the room he locked Travis in . As I reached the door he grabbed my foot yanking it out from under me and I hit the ground , he got on top slapping me hard and barred a claw over my neck . I growled kicking him where the sun doesn't shine HARD and he fell off holding himself I stood again and unlocked the door and Travis bolted out quickly , he was full on demon and even had a dark purple almost black aura coming from his eyes and he looked around the room his eyes falling on me. "Zane ! Are you ok" he said grabbing my wrist pulling me close and I nodded resting a hand on my slap mark , he rested a hand over mine kissing my forehead and snapped his head towards Trevor as he groaned in pain sitting up. Tara groaned as well staring to wake up and I ran over to her while Travis ran over to Trevor grabbing his throat lifting him up, "honey are you alright" she said cupping my face and I nodded helping her up "are you ?" I spoke softly looking at her head and she nodded with a smile. We heard choking sounds and looked over seeing Travis growling gripping his fathers neck with great force , Trevor grabbed at his hand trying to choke out words that begged for mercy but Travis only held his neck tighter . "Travis...." I spoke softly slowly stepping up to him gently grabbing his free hand, his grip loosened as he faces me and I kiss his cheek . "Lets just take him to the dungeon.... lock him up .... don't kill him don't stoop that low... " he begged and I sighed nodding dropping him watching him try to breath again , "guards! " I yelled and they ran in and as I pointed to him they nodded chaining him taking him to the dungeon. "MOM ARE YOU OK" Travis said running to his mother forgetting me slightly but I didn't mind too much , "yes baby I'm okay are you" she says pulling him into a hug and rubbing his back and I watched astonished as he changed human again. "Honey.." she opened one arm for me and I smiled walking over hugging them both, "Travis you do realize Trevor is no longer king right ..." she spoke softly releasing the hug "and that means I'm no longer queen but still love in the palace right ..." she continues hoping Travis would catch on I already understood but he was being a doofus. "Travis there are now no current rulers. " she stated but Travis looked confused, "yeah and?" He said and she groaned "Travis you dork your king now! " i slightly yelled and he chuckled "ooohhh- oh- OH MY GOD IM KING". Me and Tara facepalmed frustrates with him but smile "yes your ruler now", "mom .... I didn't tell him I mean i kinda did but ... didn't" Travis said talking quietly fiddling his fingers "Travis.... now would be a good time " she spoke softly facing me. "Zane.." Travis began holding my hand "I know I took you and a lot away from you..... I ... I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry and I want to give all of it back to you one thing I can't of course but damn it I'll try for everything else ..... I'm giving you a decision that's 100% you no if's ands or but's" he said looking me in the eyes with beautiful green emerald eyes as he held my slapped cheek, what's he hinting at I know he's not what I think he is. "Ooohh... k I'm listening" I said smiling weakly at him and he had a look in his eyes of hope and fear it was quite odd, "Zane.... I picked you to be my queen.... and we get married which means you would rule with me.... but- I've grown to truly truly love you not just for your looks and if your not happy with me then don't be with me .... Zane.... if you don't wanna marry me then you can go on home with your family and be high priest..." he said looking down . I froze he really is giving me a choice and a hard one he did strip my life away from it and crush it but he's making a serious effort to rebuild it bigger and better after all the hits I took from him he's grown so gentle I know he'd never do it again unless I really pissed him off , and Tara.. she's been there the whole time giving me a chance to make this decsision the whole time! "Travis ..... I began and he looked up and Tara stared at me both scared to blink or breath , I cupped his face and gently and slowly kissed him "you did a lot you really hurt me and took my virginity and partially my freedom... but you've tried so hard to save me from your dad and you really can be loving..." I bit my tongue. "Tara you've been so sweet and there the whole time I-I.... " I faced the ground then looked back up at Travis slinging both of my arms over his shoulders and he looked confused. "Travis valcrum..... i love you .......I will marry you"

Crazy a/n holo guys happy Easter I know this took forever but I'm updating every book I have so yeahhhhh I love y'all and I'm sorry I haven't been updating after a arguememt on wattpad I've been scared to update so yeah I'm sorry