Reunion

Travis POV~

Zane had been through so much because of me ... and he said yes to marrying me, we're getting married! He's even started sleeping in bed with me , I could tell he was glad my father was locked away because he was more social and relaxed . I needed to make plans for the wedding, there are so many things that need to be done because I wanted this party to be huge. I want only the best for my beautiful bride, though the wedding dress will probably be no problem since my mother will probably wanna handle it.

"Travis...~" Zane's soft voice breaks me out of my thought, he suddenly hugs me from behind and nuzzles his face into my back "How long are you gonna stand there?" He whines softly with a small yawn following after it

I was standing by the window staring out at the sky while lost deep in thought while Zane was laying on the bed waiting for me to join him before he got up, his arms were now wrapped around my torso.

"You've been thinking a lot lately... Is something wrong?" Zane then asks me, with a worried tone. I chuckle a little.

"I'm perfect my prince there's no need to be worried about me, I'm just thinking about all the plans for the wedding that's all" I reassure him but his grip only gets tighter

"But you seem so stressed..." He sighs, worry still laced in his voice. I turn around and gently lift his chin

"My duties are nothing for you to worry about okay? You've gone through so much already I don't wanna push anymore onto you, just let me worry about what needs to be worried about" I tell him and gently kiss his cheek.

"...Alright, if you say so" He sighs then grabs my hand "Now are you coming to bed or not, I can't sleep without you" He whines and I chuckle again

"I'm coming" I walk him to our now shared bed and lay down with him, pulling the blanket over us while he nuzzles into my bare chest.

Zane's POV~

He's been stressing out lately and hasn't been telling me why, I honestly don't care about what I've been through I want to help him with whatever is bothering him. I'm going to be his husband I should be able to help him whenever he has a problem, especially I'm going to rule by his side.

X~

I wake up to no one next to me, which wasn't know he was usually up before I was and already at this throne. So I quickly get up, making the bed, and change into the first things that I see which just turned out to be a black shirt and pants with a while shall around my shoulders to keep me warm. I exit the bedroom and try and remember the way to the throne room when I finally find it, but to my surprise there's more then just Travis and his mother...

"Garroth...? Vylad...?" My voice catches their attention and they run over to me, hugging me tightly and telling me how much they've missed me.

I look over at Travis who was smiling happily, I always close to crying as for the first time I hug them back and tell him that I'm okay.

"Zane I thought we were never going to see you again!" Vylad cries, hiding his face into my chest and I hold him to calm him down which was kinda hard with Garroth hugging me as well.

"You don't know how much we've tried looking for you!" Garroth cried, he was doing the puppy anime cry with the big eyes and everything it was kinda adorable to see. I'm finally able to calm them down and thy both wipe their eyes.

"How'd you two get here?" I asks, they suddenly smile

"Your fiance brought us here" Garroth answers pointing to Travis, I was little surprised that he wasn't trying to kill him considers all the other times I've dated someone and he's gone completely crazy.

"He wanted us to help with the wedding and we of course said yes!" Vylad then says, putting an arm around my shoulders "Especially when he mentioned you!" Vylad giggles.

I turn to Travis with tears in my eyes, I then run over to him and hug him. He quickly catches me before we both end up falling and I nuzzle my face into his neck, taking in his scent of straight vanilla.

"Thank you" I mumble and hug him tighter, his hands were around my waist. Holding me close.

"I told you, you'd see them again" He kisses by forehead "I'll give you whatever you ask of me" Travis says with a sweet tone, now petting my hair to help stop the tears that were falling.

"Alright, we have a lot of work to do" Tara says with a clap of her hands "I want to get start with making Zane's wedding dress!" She says with a excited look on her face, I blush at the thought of wearing a dress for the wedding and not just a white suit but she looked so excited I didn't want to disappoint her.

She suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me towards her, I could see the stars in her eyes "Come on! Lots of work to do!~" She says in a sing song voice. Travis gives me a peck on the lips and Tara drags me away.

Travis's POV~

"Reminds me of our mother" The brown haired one says, chuckling "So what did you need help with?" He asks turning to me

"Well I'm not familiar with human weddings and I don't want Zane to have to experience what a demon wedding is like so... everything" I chuckle nervously and they both roll they're eyes

"You're a dork aren't you?" Garroth asks, I chuckle nervously and nod my head

"Come on, your mother was right we have LOTS of work to do" Garroth sighs, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the conference room where I had them put their stuff they've brought for the wedding.