Chapter 18

Thank you everyone for your love and support.

Your support inspires me to write more.

Keep reading and don't forget to tell me about the chapter.

Enjoy😘

Scarlett's POV

My wedding shopping was going on a great rush.

I have to go to the designer and give my measurements and to buy various dresses for the wedding functions almost daily.

As the days are passing I'm getting nervous about what will happen at the wedding?

You'll get married to Eros. Duh. What are you thinking what'll happen?

I rolled my eyes.

I know that I'm going to marry Eros.

And the most amazing thing is that my wedding is day after tomorrow so that I'll have full day for myself to rest.

Today we all have planned to celebrate my last days as a bachelorette, so Sonya and Richie planned a party at a club. I am not at all interested in celebrating but what can I do.

Yeah, you are a bore type. Who can sleep the whole day on her last days as a bachelorett.

Shut up. That's the best thing anyone can do.

I have to agree as both my friends were showing their puppy faces. How could I have said no to them?

So today I chose to wear a black strapless dress, whose upper portion is filled with sequins.
With my favourite red heels. smokey black eyes and red
lipstick.

I was admiring myself in the mirror as I did all the make up by myself

Damn! I look sexy, I totally did a great job. I didn't know I was gifted.

Unexpected from you but I think God is with you that's why you didn't turn yourself into a clown.

Sonya came into my room or more like barged in.

"Wow, you look hot in that black dress, He won't able stop himself" she complimented.

Who's he?

"He?" I questioned.

"Uh nothing. I'm saying that everyone in the club will have their eyes on you, I'm so excited" she said.

"Oh, I don't look that nice"I blushed.

"You too look stunning, even more than me" I replied.

"Thanks babe. But it's your day today. Now let's leave, Richie is waiting for us in the car, if we don't reach on time he'll surely get mad and mad Richie is not a good Richie" she said.