Chapter 2

Dear diary,

Conner's smile was stuck with me the whole day. He looked gentle but why did I like his smile so much.

That day:
I arrived at school when my phone started ringing. I looked at the number.' Unknown' I was pretty shocked that I had a phone call from some random person. I answered it
"H-hello??" I stuttered. The voice sounded like a boy." I got the right number. Sorry I'm gonna go now." The call was cut off. "Darn!" I yelled. He never told me who he was and how the hell he got my number.

Time passed and I felt like someone was watching me. It's lunch so I went to eat in the cafeteria. Guess who came and sat next to me. Conner?? Nope Sophia." How dare you shove me?" She spat at me." Well I do what I like. Also pardon my English but would you kindly Fuck Off." I shoved her again while I said that. When I told her to fuck off she looked as if she witnessed a murder. It's only a word jesus. Sophia ran off, crying like the wimp she is. I felt eyes on me again. My phone rang at the same time. I answered it then yelled down the phone" DUDE, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!? AN-" " It's lexi." Lexi is my bestie for life." You seem angry, what happened?" She said, coughing every once in a while." I met Conner then Sophia was being an ass to me so I shoved her. Getting off the bus, I got a phone call off a stranger and he was like'i got the right number.' And never told me his name. Now at lunch I swore at Sophia and shoved her again." I sighed. Lexi muttered something I couldn't here so I asked" can you say that a bit louder." Then the phone was cut..."I'M ABOUT TO KILL SOME ONE!"