Narnia a New Generation

Chapter One

There once was two children Grace and her younger brother Peter they were going to live with their Aunt Susan who had one daughter called Daisy and her husband worked overseas in America who was young and knew not much about her cousins her mother didn't really talk much about them. They were both coming to live with them due to their mothers illness and their father (Peter) recent passing along with the rest of the extended family so they had no other place to stay.

They weren’t to thrilled, Grace had been to Aunt Susans once before and my gosh was she a wet blanket, her house was full of books and not the fun kind, their conversations most the times wasn't to thrilling, Luckily for Peter (who was named after his father) was to young to remember any of this, but now has to suffer it. But at least they were together.

“Don't touch” she said they looked around themselves “it's so big and beautiful, fit for a Princess, wouldn't you say” Said Grace

Susan trotted down the stairs gracefully “Grace Peter!” she hugged the both “you've both grown so much”she looked at the house keep “can you please take their stuff to their rooms”

after settling in and having a pleasant catch up with Aunt Susan both children were in Peters room.

“So how are you really?” asked Grace

“Annoyed, bored I wanted to go home” he was looking at the bookshelf from his bed.

“Yes this could be a bore or maybe we can some fun” she sipped some water

“hmm maybe” both children were silent for a while soaking everything in

“Maybe what” they both jumped and turned to see a little girl.

“Bother said Grace as she looked down at her clothes as they now were wet. She looked at the girl “ Nice to know you knock”

“I wanted to meet you” she said shly and embarrassed to her cousins.

Peter looked at his cousin who was only a year younger than himself “ignore her, she just tired” to Graces bads moods lately due to having looking after their mother and himself. But know she didnt have to so she didnt know what to do that was mainly why she was in a bad mood.

“how old are you?” Daisy asked

“10” said Peter

“13” Grace said “You?”

“I've just turned 9”

“so you Like to Read?” peter said walking up to the bookshelf it cover the whole wall.

“Yes” Daisy smiled she liked Peter

“What's your favourite” he said touching a few gently