Narnia a New Generation -3

Chapter 3

Grace looked around herself "it's beautiful" she was slightly confused but amazed . She noticed Daisy run off to two objects sticking up in the ground.

"Grace look" She tried pulling out the sword but failed at the same time Grace tried pulling out the bow and arrows. "Hm" Grace turned to the sword and slowly pulled it out the ground with now effort . "wow" she looked at Daisy and smiled, Daisy was now wearing the bow and arrows.

The blade was silver along with the handle which was engraved "At the sound of his Roar sorrows will be no more" it had small patterns of ivy around it and a lion engraved into the top of the blade "it's beautiful." Grace said admiring it.

"Mother taught me How to use a bow and arrow" she said to Grace "What's this" suddenly noticing the ivory horn shaped like a roaring lion, she blew it.

Grace looked at her and then in the distance "run!" they ended up at a river

"What's happening"

"The River God has been awakened"

both girls yelped at the surprise of the strangers voice "who are you?" Grace stand putting Daisy behind her protectively.

"Brace yourselves" he said holding on to the tree next to him, they both looked up the river was above them there was no time to run, she pulled her sword out and smashed it into the ground with full force and tucked Daisy underneath her

"Don't let go" Grace screamed feeling Daisy clutch onto her.

The water had splashed over them with full force and soaked them "You okay" Grace asked daisy who just nodded. The boy helped both girls up.

"That's better Narnia is starting to feel like home again" He smiled looking at the river "The names Gabriel, friends call me Gabe"

"I heard your horn" he nodded. Daisy looked at the horn "but you were no where to be seen"

"that is Queen Susan's horn,"

"And when you put this horn to your lips and blow it, then, wherever you are, I think help of some kind will come to you." he said putting his hand on his chest quite proud of himself "it is true"

"And i'm guessing that is why you are here?" Grace squeezing her hair. "How'd you get here so quickly"

"Magic...I'm magical" he said looking at Grace smiling

she looked Gabe up and down "Really how?"

"The people who created me were made of powerful magic and greatness"

"or have you got a bit of a ego" she said

"that included" he winked daisy laughed

"anyway that's a different story" he said walking away.

"Ooo, will we ever get to hear it" Daisy said amazed smiling

"is the story mine to tell i'm not sure" he wonder for a while.

"if it is about you, surely you can tell us if you know it" Grace said following along with Daisy who was behind her.

"Okay."