The back ground story.

Before you read this I want you to know that this is my first story on here. I find it easy to do it on YouTube but this was a little different so I'm sorry if you don't like the story.

Your name is Park Yoongi your parents named you that because they wanted you to be a boy, when you were little they told everyone you were a boy and you even believe them. But when you came to school your mom said you were a girl. Your parents finally sat you down and had a talk with you. They told you that you were really a girl. After that you never cut your hair again. Now you are the most beautiful girl in the school and everyone at the school thinks so as well. You are 17 years old and you go to ********* high school. When your parents told you that you were a girl you still had a boy name but no one dares make fun of it because there is a boy at your school named Yoongi as well. One time in 9th grade a girl told you that your parents did not want you and that they wish you were dead. Then the boy named Min Yoongi steps up and defended you.

*FLASHBACK*

Yoongi: Maybe they liked the name. Did you ever think about that you fucking bitch?

Girl: oppa I was just telling her that I love her name.

Yoongi: I'm not your oppa bitch. don't lie to me. Don't ever talk to this beautiful girl ever again.

Girl: but oppa she has the same name as you. Why would you want someone to have the same name.

Yoongi: you heard me. NOW GET AWAY FROM HER. AND DONT FUCKING CALL ME OPPA!

She ran away from us and left me with only him.

He was coming towards me. He was one of the most popular guys in school so I thought he was going to bully me like the others.

But instead I got wrapped in a hug.

Yoongi: are you okay? Did she try to hurt you.

You: no Yoongi I'm fine thank you, thanks for helping me.

Yoongi: Its no problem I don't know why anyone would want to be mean to you. You are so nice and perfect.

You: aw thank you Yoongi. You are so nice to me. I thought you would probably be mean to me like your friends.

Yoongi: my friends are stupid. But if you get to know them they are not mean. They only put on that act to keep girls away. The girls here are crazy. Except for you. I will make sure they are not mean to you.

You: why are you so kind to me?

Yoongi: because your an amazing person.

You: your so nice Yoongi.

Yoongi: come on I will properly introduce you to my friends. I will make sure they are nice.

You: okay.

He grabbed your hand and took you to lunch room. Then he dragged you to a table with 6 other boys.

Yoongi: hey guys this is Yoongi. If you dare touch her, look at her, talk to her, or be mean to her you will die.

Jungkook: hey Yoongi!

The rest: hey Yoongi!

You: are you talking to me?

Jin: of course we are. *smile*

You: oh hey!

Hoseok: hey I'm Hoseok but we are friends so you can call me Hobbi.

You: hey Hobbi nice you meet you!

Hobbi: nice to meet you too.

Yoongi: he is a really nice person trust me. He will never hurt you. I promise.

You: okay Yoongi.

???: hey I'm jimin! You are so beautiful.

Jimin pov

That's her. The girl I fell in love with when we were 12. She was finally gonna talk to me. This could be my chance.

Your POV

That is the boy that was so kind to me when we were 12. He would always pick up my hair so people would not step on it. When we were 13 he told me that I was the most beautiful girl in the world and all the other girls are just jealous. He is the reason that I'm still alive.

I can't wait to be friends with him. I always saw him around but I'm not sure if he remembered me so I never talked to him. I'm actually a really shy person. I'm happy that I'm going to be able to get to know him and get close with him again.

You: thank you jimin. You are so nice!

Yoongi: watch out for him, he will try to steal your heart then he take it out and stomp on it.

Jimin: YOONGI! You just ruined all my chances with her. And I don't even do that.

Yoongi: calm down jimin. Okay Yoongi I was kidding. Jimin is a sweet person he would never hurt you. That's taehyung you have to watch out for.

You laughed at jimins remark. I guess he already likes me.

Taehyung: I will be nice to her. Don't worry I won't try to hurt you or anything. I'm taehyung but you can call me oppa.

Jin: stop being a playboy.

All: PERVERT!

You: hi taehyng!

???: hey I'm jungkook. Nice to meet you. You have really beautiful eyes. And I love your hair. You can call me kookie. 

You: oh thank you jungkook! You are so sweet.

Yoongi: yeah he is. Is really scared of girls tho. He hardly ever talks to them.

You: aww you don't have to be scared of me. You're so cute.

He blushed.

Jimins POV

Oh so now I have some competition on my hands? I see how it is jungkook. Prepare to lose.

Your POV

Jimin: Yoongi can I just say, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life. And you have an amazing personality.

You: *blush* thank you jimin. You are so nice. I like you already.

Yoongi: jimin how would you know she has an amazing personality?

Jimin: because we met when we were 12.

You: yeah we did. He was my best friend. I'm so happy you remember me Jimin.

Jimin: I could never forget someone like you Yoongi. You are amazing.

You:*blush*

???: hey I'm namjoon. You can call me rm or rap monster because I'm good at rapping.

Hoseok: I'm good at dancing and rapping.

Jungkook and jimin: we are good at singing and dancing.

Yoongi: I'm the best rapper you will ever meet!

You: yah Yoongi you are so cute.

He blushed too.

End of flashback.

To be continued...