Now you know my story

Now you are 17 living alone and they come over every single day. You have a boyfriend named mark. Today was the last day of school for you. In a year you will be in college. You are heading home after a short day of school. When you walk by a coffee shop. This is the coffee shop that you and the boys go to everyday

You entered the coffee shop and saw the boys. You rushed over to them to sit down but before you got there you saw mark. You were about to wave to him but then you saw a girl kissing him.

Mark: hey baby did you order our drinks?

Lisa: yeah.

You ran to mark.

You: hey baby did you miss me? Oh looks like you did you missed me so much that you can't wait any longer and you decide to cheat on me with Lisa for your own pleasure. WoW some boyfriend you are.

Lisa: are you kidding me mark? You told me that you guys broke up. What a fucking prick. Don't ever talk to me again ass hole.

You: are you fucking kidding me mark I gave you everything and you go behind my back. YOU EAT AND SLEEP AT MY HOUSE FOR FUCK SAKE!

Lisa: oh so that's what your doing when you say you can't stay the night with me. Your with Yoongi. WOW I can't believe that either of us wanted to be with this guy.

Lisa: I'm sorry Yoongi I didn't know you guys were together. He told me you broke up last month and then he asked me out.

You: oh so this is not the first time? YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON ME FOR A MONTH? How Fucking clueless can I be. I feel stupid.

Lisa: it's okay I didn't know either. We're both stupid or he's really experienced in this.

Mark: what are you guys talking about. Lisa I was never dating you. *lies* *starts sweating*

You: I'm not fucking stupid mark. Enjoy the rest of your life alone because everyone is gonna know about this.

Lisa: she's was the most popular girl in school and I'm in top 5 so looks like your life at the school is over mark. Might want to get your parents to transfer you now.

*They are one year younger than you so they still go to school*

Mark: I can explai—

You: SAVE IT MARK! WERE NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE YOUR FUCKING LIES.

Yoongi and the rest heard you screaming and rushed to you.

Jimin: what's wrong Yoongi?

You: well I just found out that mark has been cheating me for the past month. And your fucking stupid mark. If you want to get away with it next time make sure you don't go to a place where your girlfriend spends over half her life at you dumb ass.

Yoongi: your gonna get it now mark. Wow you have no idea how long I have wanted to kick your ass. But now I have a better reason to. And it's gonna happen.

Jungkook: when he's finished with you. I want my round. No one will ever hurt my best friends heart like that. And you even hurt Lisa. What did they do you you? Stupid bitch.

You: Lisa come over here it's about to go down.

Yoongi: good call Yoongi.

With that Yoongi picked mark up by his shirt and started punching him in the face. Mark was fighting back but that was not getting him anywhere. Then he picked up a medal tray and hit Yoongi in the head with it. Yoongi didn't even budge. Wow it's like he's a robot. I have never seen him like this. Of course mark didn't care he just kept trying to hit him with stuff. Yoongi punched him right in his mouth and he immediately started bleeding.