Chapter 3

☠EDITED☠

Braylee's POV:

I wake up in a small room. It only has a small bed, which I was laying on now, and a small desk near it. I get up, and walk over to the door and try to open it. No luck.

Sighing, I go and sit back down on the bed. Five minutes later, the door is opened, and reveals Liam. I huff, and turn away.

I was angry.

"Don't be like that." I can literally hear the smirk in his voice, that douche.

I turn my head towards him, and see he has a small metal tray, holding some food on it. Two turkey sandwiches, a glass of milk, and a roll.

"I thought you were probably hungry."

"I'm starving." I clarify.

He rolls his eyes,"Here, then."

He sets it down, and leaves the room, locking it behind him. I quickly eat it up when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

Act fast.

I take off the cup, and run behind the door, holding the tray, getting ready to hit him. The door unlocks, and he walks in, clearly confused as to where I am. I slam the tray down on his head, and he falls down to the ground, knocked out cold. I grab the key out of his pocket, just in case I don't make it out.

I quickly run upstairs, and look around for a front door. A gasp leaves my lips as I see Louis cooking food, carelessly.

Fuck.

I quickly do a quick ninja roll to the other side of the kitchen, grabbing a knife. He spins around, and see's me standing there.

"Put down the knife, Braylee."

"No. Let me go!" I yell, my fear evident.

"Calm down." He says.

My heart stops beating as I see Louis glance behind me, smirking. I throw the knife at Louis, not knowing what to do, as someone's arms--most likely Liam's--wrap around my torso.

"Let go of me, you ass!"

His hand slaps on my mouth, "How about we have a calm little talk. Got it?"

I nod, slowly.

"Good."

He leads me into the living room, and sits me down, "Okay, ask away."

"Why am I here?" I ask.

"Well, we need you. Your brother, Tyler is in a rivalry gang. We need him dead, and for your farther, we have other plans. He's the head of the gang. And, we need you for ransom, so that's where you come in."

"So, your going to kill my father, and brother?"

"Yes."

"My brother has nothing to do with it!"

"Sounds like you don't know him as well as you think you do." He smirks.

"When the ransoms over, you'll let me go home?"

"Possibly."

"Promise me." I beg.

"Okay, I-I promise."

----

Ok, so chapter 3! I hope you enjoy! I will update soon. Love you.