Chapter 5

☠EDITED☠

Braylee's POV:

Liam comes bursting through the door with rage etched on his face, "What the fuck did you do?"

I cower in fear, "I-I called the cops. You're gonna get what you deserve, you fucks!"

"Oh, I don't think so." Liam cackles, as Louis walks in with a needle.

What is he doing?

"What is that?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

I'm about to protest, but I feel the needle being injected in my skin. Soon, my whole body goes numb, and I fall into Liam's arms.

"This is a drug that numbs the whole body. You can't speak, or even move. All you can do is listen." Louis explains.

I want to cry, but I cant. I try to move my arm but I can't, I just can't.

I'm not going home. They're not stupid, and will keep an extra eye on me. But, there is still hope. Tyler knows who they are, and the cops are coming.

"Put her in the box." Liam says, to Louis as they move a rug, and pull a latch to reveal a secret hiding place.

Why do they call it the box?

"Put her in, quickly." Liam demands, as the door bell is rung. Louis sets me in, and closes it.

I try my hardest to move the slightest bit when I hear talking.

"Hello, officer."

"Hello, Liam! We got a call that there was a kidnapping here. Did she get your phone?" A voice laughs, amused.

What? Do they know each other?

"Yes, Zayn. As a matter of fact, she did. I don't know how. But, we need to keep an extra eye on her now. I'm just so relieved they sent you, and Harry.'

"I know, man. So, we will just go back, and tell them it was a false alarm."

"Sounds good! Also, Zayn, your weed will be here by Tuesday, come with $120, and it's yours." Louis, calls out.

"Sounds good to me, Louis." Then, the door closes.

I'm not going home. Oh my God.

I lay there as they open the latch, "You're so damn lucky it was them."

"I don't want anymore blood on my hands." Louis, whispers.

Liam walks in, "Get her out. She needs a punishment."

----

So short, sorry! You actually thought I would let her escape so easily? Hell naw. I'll update soon 😘😘