Chapter 12

"What? What do you want?" Simon turned and looked at me.

"What do you want us do? You never really explained..."

"That's a good question. I'll think it later."

"So... you're keeping us down here for no reason?"

"No, I never said that."

*Three days later*

"Hello." Simon said from the steps.

"Mhm..." I mumbled.

"Wake up!"

"You look good in a tux. Said no one. Ever."

He smiled and Nixie followed him. She was sniffing and her face was red.

"Oh my gosh. What did you do to Nixie?" me and Jess screamed at the same time.

"Oh, why don't you tell your mommy what happened."

"Yeah, tell me!" I yelled.

"He said that you and daddy are bad mommy" she said holding her face, while whipping the tears and her nose on her sleeve.

I shot him a death glare and I struggled to get free of the chains. Apparently Jess was there before me, I soon made my way out of the chains, banging them against the wall and floor.

"How did you...?" Simon looked at us. I pounced on him first while Jess got everyone else out of the chains.

"Thanks, Jess" everyone mumbled and joined in on the fight that I was already close to winning.

Soon Simon was tied up and we were standing in victory. I looked at Zayn, walked over to him and crashed our lips together.

"What was that for?" he breathed.

"For being so easy to love!"

"Aw!" Jess cooed and Jaye stormed over to us.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Seriously." she barked at me.

"Why did you untie her?" I groaned as Zayn snaked his arms around my waist.

"I dunno..." Jess shrugged.

Jess tackled Jaye to the ground and tied her up also.

"Hey. W. T. F." Jaye struggled as Jess tied her up.

"Hey, W. T. F. to you too. I don't even know why I untied you..." Jess locked the chains back into place. Jaye was now tied up again.

We left the house after calling to police and went home.

"What about us?" Liam asked as we got back to the house, that we where still living in, except, the guest bedroom that I had let Zayn stay in was now turned into a hot pink bedroom for Nixie, we had gotten her after we were free from the chains and Simon was chained up. I placed Nixie on the ground and turned to Liam.

"What do you mean? I love Zayn, and now we're free..." I trailed off, hoping her would catch onto where I was going with this.

"Go." he stated quietly, "Go. Be with Zayn, but at least let me keep seeing Nixie." he said and walked back into the room.

"Liam."

"What?"

"I'm pregnant..." I trailed off, because I knew if I where to keep talking I'd start crying.

"Pregnant? With whose child? Mine, Zayn's? Just tell me now." Liam stared back at me, his eyes not welcoming.

"Yours Liam." I mumbled, "Zayn just came back and met Nixie, you really think it would be his?"