Chapter 23 End

We are very sad to say, that this story will be ending tonight, tell us if you want a sequel with more drama and action. Of course, if no one says they want one, there will not be one. This 24 chapter story will be finishing on and epilogue. The sequel may be the lives of Zayn and Louis. Just ask for it. Thx. For reading guys, here's the ending. ~Cede and Jess :')

"Louis, what if someone finds out?" I asked him.

"Then they'll find out and we'll probably get hated on." he shrugged his shoulders a little.

Harry's P. O. V.

As I walked down the street just thinking I ran into someone. I looked up, it was a girl, Angel Kaur. The famous musician.

"Hi, you're Harry Styles, I'm Angel Kaur." she smiled at me.

"Yeah, wanna grab lunch?" I asked.

"Sure." she giggled.

She was cute, and funny, as far as I knew of. I hadn't really noticed a lot about her.

"Where to?" she asked me.

"Anywhere it's all good on this street." she smiled and we headed towards a little shop.

Cede's P. O. V.

"Hey Li." I smiled at my husband as Jess and Niall made gagging noises when he pecked my cheek.

"What? You two do the same thing." I stated.

"Yeah, but not in front of people." Niall laughed a little and wrapped an arm around Jess.

"Eh, so what?" I asked as the twins waddled over to me on unsteady legs. I picked up my twins as Nixie ran into the room yelling about spiders and ants being gross and how Andrew ate a worm.

Jessica's P. O. V.

"I love you." I whispered in Niall's ear as I held our baby girl.

"I love you to."

Jaye's P. O. V.

Wow. He's a good kisser. I thought as I pulled away from the guys that I don't knows name.

Lynie's P. O. V.

Forever alone.

I'm alone, probably will be forever. I listened to Harry, then got paid for it.

Louis' P. O. V.

I hope someone finds out about us.

Zayn's P. O. V.

I hope no one finds out about us.

____

That is the end, watch out for the sequel please read it, if you like Zouis, we'll try to make it the best that we can, so ya... keep a look out for that, it'll be call Lie To Me!!

I hope you all enjoyed PMWYN&N, it was going to have 1-2 more chappies, but ah well, the end was short and sweet so... ya... enjoy!

The sequel, if you guys want one will be soon!!

~Cede and Jess (an authors note will be next, telling a bit of background on the story!!)