Chapter 27

Violet

It's been a couple weeks since the first show. Calum and I have gotten closer over tour and so has Luke and Vivian. They've been together non-stop. Luke hasn't talked to me in a couple days. Well, he does talk to me but only for tour reasons. Other than that, nothing.

"Hey babe." Calum hugs me from behind

"Hiiii." I smile

"You like being on tour?" He kisses my neck softly

"Yeah I do. It's really fun." I smile

"That's good, baby." He smiles

"Hey guys." Luke says awkwardly

"Oh hey Luke." I smile

"I hope I'm not intruding." He clears his throat

"Nope. What's up?" I ask

"Can we talk?" Luke looks at me

"Yeah sure." I walk towards Luke and we walk to somewhere private. He looks a little bit better than a couple days ago.

"So what's up?" I look at him

"Vivian." He says

"Oh my god. Did you guys break up?" I gasp

"No! I just wanted to tell you that I might make a move." He says

"Like ask her to marry you?" I ask

"Yes." He says

"When are you planning on doing it?" I ask

"On the last show." He says as he reaches his back pocket and pulls out the ring. It was gorgeous. Vivian is really lucky.

"Wow. That's gorgeous." I look at the ring

"Yeah. Do you think she will say yes?" He asks

"Oh yeah." I chuckle

"Thanks, best friend." He pants my head

"No problem." I smile

Best friend....just a best friend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the weeks, Vivian has gotten bigger. Luke and her have been acting like a married couple already. They look really happy together. Calum and I have been talking about our future and he really loves me and I really love him. I swear Michael and Ashton are a gay couple. They are always together and touchy. Not too touchy but you know.

I just realized if Luke and Vivian get married, Luke still doesn't know about Vivian and what she did. He's still clueless but I don't think it matters now since they are madly in love with each other. Hopefully, she doesn't hurt him. I really care about him.

Our last show of the US part is when Luke will propose to Vivian. It's really soon. Probably within a week. Time really went by fast and I wonder what will happen on the other part of the tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke

I am really going to propose to Vivian. I told Violet because I thought she would stop me for doing it and just kiss me. Stupid imagines and scenarios. Luke why are you so stupid to think that? She's in love with Calum not you.

I bought the ring at a really expensive jewelry shop. Am I really ready to marry Vivian? Do I really love her? I kind of have to marry her since were going to have a baby soon. I will marry her and see what happens next. I hope Calum proposes to Violet soon. He was planning on to over the European part of the tour. He's really good for her and I'm not and never will be.