ten - confessions & kisses.

—————

AURORA RACES DOWN TO THE hospital as fast as she can, as soon as she hears the news.

as soon as she had heard about what happened to her sister—from stiles—aurora rushed to her car and raced down to the hospital as fast as she could.

she'd heard that it had happened, during the spring formal—when lydia was looking for jackson—while derek and aurora got caught and kidnapped by kate.

she figured that she'd just leave lacey at the house—since their mother was home, she and lacey had a very confusing, interesting, and tough conversation—especially, on explaining how lacey was supposed to be dead, but actually is alive.

lacey's simple excuse was that she faked her death — that she had ran away, after finding out that their father was cheating on their mother.

plus, lydia needs all the rest that she can get. and bringing lacey to the hospital, would just result in her freaking out and having a meltdown.

and not only that, but then, she'd lecture her.

and they definitely didn't want lydia to be distracted, when all she truly needs right now, is rest.

aurora had also heard that derek gave jackson the bite.

she didn't understand how he could want something like that. well, actually, she can, considering that she likes being strong and fast and, well, everything that her abilities offer.

but, there's a chance that he could die from the bite.

and all aurora knows, is that she has this feeling, like jackson getting the bite will only end badly. she can't explain it, but it's there.

and trust me, aurora's beyond annoyed at derek, for practically giving her best friend an almost and possible death sentence.

if jackson dies, then she'll have another person that she's loved, that left her—whether, that's unwillingly or willingly. and she just can't handle that all over again.

but, the one thing she hopes the most, is that jackson doesn't get destroyed by this in his path of life and that derek doesn't get consumed by the thought of having more power.

she won't be able to stand either of those things happening.

by the time aurora finally gets to the hospital and turns off her car, she notices a few police cars parked in the lot and rushes inside, already afraid that something has happened to her sister.

as soon as she sees melissa's mop of dark, curly hair, aurora notices sheriff stilinski and her father, all talking with her in hushed tones.

"nothing. she just took off." melissa says as aurora walks up to them, worry wracking through her.

"aurora? what's up?" sheriff stilinski asks, sounding tense.

"what happened to my sister?" she questions him frantically, but they don't answer.

"dad? what happened?" aurora questions, shoving down her hatred for him as she turns to him.

"i—" he stops talking when sheriff stilinski interrupts him.

"—aurora, something happened to your sister. but, we will find her. i promise you that," he says, pausing and aurora sighs as he turns to the deputy that was previously following behind. "all right. let's get an apb on a sixteen year old girl." he says to the deputy as he nods and turns around, walking away as the sheriff turns back to melissa and aurora's father.