My OC

Name- Evelynn Jackson

Nickname- Evan, Bruiser, Giant.

Appearance- Short, curly black hair and pale white skin, a strong jaw. Dark, almost black brooding eyes. She usually pretends to be a guy, just to gain respect from the gang. A tall and strong build, about the same height as Darry, and usually she binds her chest so she appears flat.

Backstory- While being born into a Soc family, Evelynn was happy and fine until her father lost his job. They plummeted into bankruptcy, and they had to move into an old beat up house in Greaser territory. Her mother started to drink, forcing her father to get her drinks, eventually her father refused, and in a drunken haze, her mother killed him, leaving her to abuse Evelynn and her younger brother.

Personality- Cold and quiet, she is much more reserved than Dally, but has a similar attitude. While she is rude, she watches over the gang, as most Socs are scared of her, due to her size and reputation for attacking anyone.

Age- 15 but acts much older than she actually is.

Gender- Female, but acts male.

Crush- Johnny.

Other- She has Anxiety and history of being depressed, unknown to the gang.

Turn ons- She's a hardcore top, and enjoys it when guys are submissive. When guys are vocal, guys smaller than her, dirty talk.

Turn offs- Being dominated, rude people, when guys don't listen to her when she asks them to.

Siblings- Her younger brother Mikey, and her mother.

Soc/Greaser- Greaser.