chapter~1

"Oppa! can we go get bubble tea please!" you were begging your brother Min Yoongi to take you for a drink. " No, I swear you have an addiction just watch something on your computer " he pulled out my computer and opened it to EXOs new V live. " I'm going out for a few minutes, would you be right?" he asked." yes oppa now go!". You decided to do some editing to your photos you took in Busan.

You posted it onto instagram but as per usual nobody noticed

You posted it onto instagram but as per usual nobody noticed. You were never really into social media. You opened up V live again and saw Baekhyun your bias was talking about a photography page on instagram. " She just uploaded a new photo!" He exclaimed. ' She must be really famous' you thought to yourself. Suddenly your brother stormed into your room with tears brimming his eyes. "What happened oppa?!"

"J-Jisoo c-che-ated on-on m-me"

" THAT CRAPPY TWO TIMING CHEATER!!!!!!"

he grabbed his phone out of his phone and showed me a picture

" i should have never trusted her!" i yelled and punched the wall next to me

" i should have never trusted her!" i yelled and punched the wall next to me. blood dripped down my knuckles but i ignored the pain because of my anger.

yoongi went to his room and face timed his friends. i turned back on V live but as i sat down my phone buzzed.

the_real_Baekhyun: hey, i love your photos! i mentioned you on my V live as well. my hyungs love your work as well

You: WHAT! really?

the_real_Baekhyun: yeah! we are having auditions for a new member and I've seen your musical videos

You: you've seen my videos! I'll go but I wont be put in your group, will I? because I am a girl

the_real_Baekhyun: SM want a female member for broadcasting and more fans, but they want someone a bit famous. Aren't you yoongis little sister?