Chapter 8

"alright ladies! lets start training if we're gonna cause trouble!" you said as you trailed down the line of boys infront of you

"Ash-ah we aren't girls, you know that!" Chan stated as i passed him.

"true but since Min is in Miss a my best friends are boys!" you said as you all started training

~time skip~

"great acting like you didn't know us by the way ash!" Taeyong said out of the blue.

"yeah!" the three others from NCT said at the same time.

"Thanks boys! I get it from my friend Sun-hee ( shes from 2JAE_IS_REAL I love her story got7s 8th member! she helped me out with this story so much. go check her out!)"

" oh I know her!" Mark said

as you were talking Chan and Felix walked in and asked to talk outside.

"why are you here? its obvious you want help with something" Felix asked curiously

"ok, I need help with Eunji, tonight we are going to attack her whilst she is sleeping but hide all evidence that traces back to us" I explained

"what? no! i'm out" Felix said

"Who killed the murderer of your mother? me, you owe me so you can help out." you said sternly.

"fine! I'll help." he finally gave in.

little did you know someone else was there.

youngjae P.O.V

No she cannot just get rid of everything that hurts her. I'm gonna interfere and she wont like it.

~time skip~

"Chan, Felix come here!" I whispered/shouted

"Youngjae! what are you doing in front of our hideout." Chan asked curiously

"You can't kill Eunji! Y/N is being silly. try to get her to cancel her plans." I said

"ok, but she has her mind set on it you know how hard it is to persuade her to something or get her to stop!" Felix said with worry taking over his expression

"i don't care how but get her to stop!" I shook my head in fear of how she will kill Eunji.

Authors P.O.V

Felix and Chan spotted Y/N over in her gun safe debating on which gun and silencer to use.

"Y/N! don't do this! your being selfish!" Felix said as he slowed his pace down as he grew nearer

"I don't care! that witch destroyed my life, I was so close to killing myself because she laughed at me for losing the most important person in my life! I miss Tyler so much and she told me repeatedly to go join him. She told me my Father died because he hated to see my ugly face! I think I'm doing a good deed for this world! So don't interfere!" she said as tears slowly caressed her pinkish cheeks.

she stormed out grabbing her blue flower gun and her pop silencer.

"no one is stopping my justice!" she yelled as she entered her car.

~time skip~

~your P.O.V~

I arrived at her house around midnight knowing she'll be in bed by now. I strolled towards the side window since it was slightly ajar, pushing it wide enough for me to climb through. I examined my surroundings looking for her bedroom. I walked carefully up the stairs being very cautious about the floor randomly creaking at the wrong time. I walked down her endless hallway but stopped when I saw her sleeping soundly. I pulled out my gun and placed the silencer on. I slid through the slit of the door pulling up my mask that had Sinner written in red across it while pulling my cap down which had night-night on the front . that's when I saw Baekhyun sleeping soundly with his arm draped across her torso. I lowered my gun and walked silently out of the room with tears threatening to fall. soon they cascaded down dampening my mask. I opened the front door and slid down the wall outside. I saw Felix, Chan and Youngjae pull up outside. Youngjae rushed to my side and asked what happened. the only words I could muster were"Baek...sleep....her" before I fell asleep in his warm, loving arms.

I woke up in my room rubbing my sore, tired eyes. I looked at my clock seeing it was 3 am. knowing I had time I drove back to her house. I ran to the window I left gaping open. I clambered through trying to make haste. I ran/tip-toed up her what seemed to be endless amount of stairs. nothing could stop me even if Baekhyun was in the bed. I walked slowly down the hall once again straightening the cap and mask once again. I pulled the gun out of my pocket and messily placed the silencer on. I strolled into the bedroom sowing no mercy for anyone. I rested my finger on the trigger. Baekhyun started to stir. 'no no no this cant be happening'. his eyes slowly growing bigger at the sight before him. soon they were bigger than DOs. he got out of the bed slowly making his way to me. "stay back Baekhyun if you want to live" I stated. "Y/N what are-" "I'm getting justice. She has destroyed my life. Made me cry over again. Laughed at the death of Tyler. I'm doing what's right!" I whispered/yelled. "Y/N come here" he said as he took a step towards me. "No!" I spat.

~authors P.O.V~

Eunji sat up and saw Y/N pointing a gun at her head while Baekhyun was standing next to her trying to calm her down. Eunji was shaking, she deserved this. "shoot" Eunji said "What!?" Baekhyun and Y/N chorused together. "you heard me SHOOT. I deserve this. I drugged Baekhyun to get him to love me and I made fun of you telling you to kill yourself. So Shoot.

~Your P.O.V~

"So Shoot" those were the words that made me fill with anger. "That was the last words that Tyler said!" I yelled. " he was going to propose on my birthday! he was killed in the military by your father! no body was meant to know but I did. it was so you were top of our class and not me! your sister told me then cheated on my brother!" I threw my gun at Baekhyun and ran out once again to the park where Tyler's name was engraved. I cried whilst looking at his name. he died when he promised to propose. I got the ring he bought but I wear it on a necklace. I walked across the bridge. looking down I thought about how I should never have fallen in love. I heard the wind whisper 'Y/N don't worry I'm fine'. "....Tyler...." came out as I fell onto the cold wood.

~meanwhile~

"you! the girl I love hates me now because of you! You've destroyed my life! I hope you die cold, alone and regretful!" Baekhyun yelled at the disgusting sight in front of him. "...I'm........sorry.." was all she could say. " forget it!" Baekhyun yelled as he ran to the one place he knew you would be at the park where you and Tyler met at and where Tyler's name was engraved. he saw you passed out on the bridge. "Y/N!!!!" was the only thing he could say before you fell into the water below.