Zoe

It's been four weeks since George and I had sex. He took me out to five dinners since then. I woke up not feeling good or the last 4 weeks not feeling to good. I asked Brick to give me a exam. "Zoe your pregnant your 4 weeks pregnant." He says handing me the sonogram. "It's George's. My boyfriend." I say under my breath. "You know you have to tell George." He says. "At least it's his and I'm happy." I say in a smile. I went to his office he was in a meeting with a client his receptionist said. I sat on the chair. When he was finished he saw me. "Hey, babe what you doing here I thought we were meeting up later." He says. "We are still but I want to tell you something?" I say. We go in his office he shuts the door. "What's wrong Zo." He says, I handed him the sonogram. "Wait your pregnant?" He asks. "I'm exactly 4 weeks pregnant it's yours George." I say. "We are having a baby wow. Let me sit for a minute baby." He says. "I know it's early for us, but I want to keep it." I say. "I'm going to be there for you a hundred and 10 percent." He says. "Zoe, we are having a baby together I always wanted this to happen. But I thought it would be down the road. But I'm super excited now." He says, kisses me. "I love you Mrs. Zoe Hart." He says. "I love you Mr. George Tucker." I say he gives me a hug he opens the door. "I'll see you later baby k." He says. I head out the door. I ran into Lemon. "Zoe can I talk to you my dad told me your pregnant with George baby?" She says. "Yeah? He my boyfriend." I replied, "I'm happy for you I'm going to be here to support you and George." She says. I headed back yo the practice and sat down it's been a weird day.