Zoe

I'm 3 months pregnant everyone now knows I'm pregnant and George and I are together. George asked me to move in with him. I told him I wanted to stay at the carriage house. We are talking more about it later. I got up it was morning. I jumped into the shower I got done got dressed I decided to wear a dress. I really wasn't in the mood to tackle my jeans.  Starting to show a baby bump now.  I went to the rammer jammer. I saw George there. "Hey baby." I say. "You look goregous." He says, in a huge smile. "I didn't want to tackle my jeans I can barely fit in them anymore." I say, he chuckles. "Well your pregnant Zo." He says. I heard my mom right behind me. "There's my baby girl give me a hug." She says. "Hi, mom what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, I heard that Ethan was coming to see you so I jump on a plane to come see you too." She says. "So wait... your here because dad is coming. Well I got news for both of you." I say. "Hun, I know your pregnant I can tell your showing." My mom says. "Mrs.Hart, George Tucker I'm Zoe boyfriend." He says. "Is he the baby father?" She asks. "Yes. We are together." I say. Wade came he saw my mom. "Hey Caroline, how are you?" He asks. "Well now I know my daughter is having a baby out of wed locks it can be better." She says. I walked out I can't handle her judging me. I went into Lavon house Annabeth and Cricket and Lemon and Magnolia and Rose and Lavon are there. "Zoe what's wrong?" Lavon asks. "My mom came unannounced." I say. "Ohhh... where is she???" He asks. "At the Rammer Jammer with George she knows now I'm pregnant." I say. "So sorry it's my bad I didn't know who she was I told her that you would be at the Rammer jammer." Annabeth says. "Now she judging me and George I don't want to lose him." I say in tears. Lavon hugs me. "Okay, Annabeth and Cricket and Magnolia and Lemon go check on George at the Rammer Jammer me and Rose stay with Z." He says. George comes in. "Zo, you okay?" He asks. "No." I say I cried in his arms. "Baby we will get through this I just found out My parents are here also." He says. I kissed his lips. "I'm going to go looks like you got everything under control here I'll watch your mom Zo." He says.
********************************************
Later in the evening. We had to go face our parents.  We all met at the Rammer Jammer George was holding my hand we sat down at a table.  "You look beautiful Zoe." George's mom says. "Thank you. So do you." I say. "Hey kid how are you doing?" My dad asks. "Fine, it's weird with both of you here." I say. "I know I'm not your biological father but because Harley died before you came to Bluebell Im wondering if I can fill in his shoes for him." Ethan asks. "Sure you raised me like your own dad." I say. "It's finally nice to meet you George." My mom says.  George goes on one knee. I was shocked. Everyone from Bluebell was there. "Ms. Zoe Hart your amazing carrying my child only we did it once. I love you so much so I'm asking you will you do me the honor and coming my Mrs. Tucker?" He asks. "Yes, of course George." I say he slides the ring on my finger he kisses my lips. "Oh yay!!! I'm going to have a son in law." My mom says in a squeal. "I'm so proud of son you and Zoe are a great couple." His parents told him.  My parents went to the carriage. "You can stay at my place tonight baby. I love you." He says. "I love you too my fiancé." I say, I was smiling Lavon and Wade and Lemon and Cricket and Magnolia and Rose and Annabeth and Tansy came to say congrats. "You better go through with it. I'll hunt you down." Lavon says. "Let me see that ring." Lemon says. It was different from hers. "Congrats Doc you two look amazing together." He says. "Wade I want you to be the baby god father. George agrees with me we were talking about it last night." I say, George agrees. "Sure Doc I'll love too." He says. "Rose I want you to be the God mother your one of my good friends here in Bluebell." I say. "Of course I will. I love you Zoe." She says. George takes me to his apartment. "I'll be right back baby." He says. He leaves I looked at my ring I'm engaged to George Tucker the man of my dreams.