twenty two

"Hey, babe. You ready to go to bed?" I look up to see KJ peeking in through the doorway.

I look to my mum and watch as she nods to me. I smile at her and bring her in for a comforting hug.

"I love you mumma." It's comes out as a whisper, but I feel her smile into my shoulder.

"I love you too, baby girl." She whispers back.

I wait for the last tear to fall from my face before I decide to pull back. "I'll see you in the morning?"

She nods and stands up to pull back the covers of the bed.

I stroll over to Kj and wrap myself around him. "I'm actually so tired." I comment.

His warm smile beams down at me for a second, before he leans down to connect our lips.

"Then lets go to bed, shall we?" He asks, partially relating his earlier question.

I nod and begin towards our now shared room.

"Goodnight, Mrs Mendes. If you need anything feel free to come and get us." I hear Kj speak. A smile forms on my lips, he really is a good guy.

————•————
| 6  w e e k s  l a t e r |

"Would you just shut up and kiss me!" I demand, pulling him down onto me.

The warmth from his hands runs through my body as he wraps them around my waist. My shirt lifts as his hands move up my stomach.

I moan as he begins to kiss my neck, "oh my god, Archie.."

I feel Kj laugh against it as he lays cute kisses all along my neck.

"and, cut!" I hear Roberto call. Kage drops down on top of me and sighs.

"Ah, Geez Kj. You're squashing me. You're not exactly a small man." I say, grabbing at his muscles.

His laugh echoes the set we are in of Veronica's bedroom. He pushes himself off me and leans a hand down to help me up.

I take it, gladly, getting off the bed myself. His arms wrap around my waist. "So, what're our plans for tonight?" He asks me.

I shrug my shoulders quickly and reply, "I don't have any. I'm not really feeling the best so I thought we could just stay in and watch a movie or something.."

He smirks. "Sure. I love watching movies with you.."

I roll my eyes and hit him on the chest, "Seriously Kj? That joke got old months ago."

I pull away from him and head out to my trailer.

————•————

"I don't know how to explain it, Lils." She looks at me and nods. "But it just feels like I wanna throw up whenever I think about eating something. Or really, just in general."

"I have an Idea..I just don't want you to freak out.." She starts.

Before she can continue with her sentence, I strike off the couch and head directly for my bathroom. The spew comes out in intervals, making it increasingly hard to take decent breaths.

When Lili appears in the doorway, she stares at me
with a sad expression.

I look up to her, finally being able to breathe. "Cams, you need to go to the pharmacy.."