Awake and Alive (skillet)

My eyes snapped open, I take deep breaths but black liquid poured out of my mouth and onto my clothes to the floor. After it stoped I take a couple of deep breaths but regret it because the horrible smell the black liquid give off ( picture of what it kind of look like on top). I made a sour face but I got over it and slowly got up from my sitting position. As I got up my bones popped and cracked, I groaned as I stood there a few seconds.

' My body aches so much. I must have been sitting there for a couple of hours.'

I walk back into the room and shut the door behind me, I pull off all my clothes along with my underwear and wipe my mouth to get the rest of the black liquid off me. I left my shoes by the desk, I pull out my spare clothes out of my backpack and walk to the bathroom that was in the room. I turned the handle to the shower to see if the water works.

Surprisingly it did, I walk back out and to the window to see all the walking corpses are gone. I sighed out of relief, I walked back and hopped into the shower.

*After showering*

I dried off I look at the bite to see it slowly healing but faster the a humans healing process but it'll leave a scar after that I put on my clothes. A black t-shirt, brown hoodie and gray jeans, I put back on all my knifes and my gun, I put my shoes back on as I sit on the bed. I stopped and listen to the noise that was coming from outside.

(Sam's pov)

I cut the engine to the truck and jumped out. I pull out my black pistol and John pulled out his nailed baseball bat, also has his gun in his pants. I looked around to check for those things walking around but the place is more deserted then we were here.

"Come on John."

I nod forward as I look at John. After looking around for sometime and I was walking down the sidewalk with John by my side when a bang went off and pain ripped through my left shoulder making my body jerk to the left. I screamed and grap my shoulder as I fall on my keens.

I recovered quickly and stood up as bullets was flying at us, I ran to John graped his hand and pulled him with me as I run to safety in a clothes store where the bullets can't reach us.

"You ok."

I said quietly as I looked at him.

"Your worried about me but you're  the one who was shot."

He wishpered back in a harsh tone, I rolled my eyes and glanced at my wound the was making my white shirt red.

"We need to get out of here and quick before you bleed out."

John quietly says and I nod my head. John stood up and pulled me along with him out the door and into the street where bullets are flying at us again. My hand was ripped out of John's hand as I fall to the ground because one of the bullets went through my right leg. I fall to the ground screaming, John tryed to run back to me but got shot too.

Everything slow down as I see John fall down to the ground on his back with his head turned away from me.