Chapter 3

Mikuo's POV (Miku's Brother)

Well it's been days and week that Miku didn't get out of her room when dinner, breakfast, supper, she doesn't go down and eat. I just put her food infront of her door and Wait for her to get it. I hope she's okay. I hope.

Maybe I should check on her.. sigh...

I went to her door and opened it but is lock I knocked at the door then I heard a click sound and it opened I went inside to see Miku crying she sniff and wiped her tears then she looked at me with a gloomy face then she Questioned me.

"Oni Chan.  Anata wa Koko de nani o shite iru no?" (What are you doing here?)

I sigh and went near her then she looked away and I went down I squatted and patted her back to keep her okay.

Then I said to her. "Hey, don't worry the Kagamines are going to be okay. I promise"

"Yea you are.."

I giggled then she said again.

"What if Len Has a new crush!--- I MEAN!" She blushed hard as red then I laughed then she tried to stop me from laughing but I couldn't. Then I said to her.

"You have a crush on Len Kagamine? Right?"

"Y-YEA. is there a problem?! Maybe you have a crush on Rin too!"

I blushed and punched her shoulder slowly then I said "Shut up."

Then I stand up and said to her "Co'mn. Breakfast is almost Ready."

Then she shooked her head as a NO then I sigh.

Then she replied "You should leave it outside of my door..." Then I nodded and I said to her

"If you are okay now tell me so we can buy leeks.~"

Then she nodded too... So I walked out to her room and closed the door. Thank God she s okay!! Well! Time to COOK!! YAYYY! then I went back down the stairs! Hmm what's for today.. LEEK SOUP! Pancakes!Fried Egg! And my favorite! Is.. yakisoba!!

Well time to cook!

End of Mikuo's POV:

Len's POV:

Haih.... And so we are back to our OLD home.. gosh I miss Miku already!! N-no!! I don't like her like that okay! Sigh. Maybe.

Then I went to Rin she said to me

"Oni-can! LEN! I'm going to have some groceries! So I'll be back in 6:00 PM and mama will be back any minute now so tell to her that I'll be at the mall and if mom left you again your food is in the fridge just heat it in the microwave so yea that is all and be a good boy okay!!"

"*sigh* Yea yea.. your not my MOTHER Rin." I replied then she sigh then patted my head and went up outside.

And I was walking to my room then I heard a knock I opened the door and is my mom.
I was going to tell the Rin is going to the mall to but some groceries but she shushed me then she said.

"Is okay Rin told me when she was walking outside the house"

Then I rolled my eyes then walked away but my mom said wait and stopped me. Then I looked back at her she smiled and said to me

"Len tell Rin that you two will go back to Japan.." She said then I was shocked and happy
Then i was opening my mouth to say something but my mom cutted my words.