C H A P T E R | 3

N O T E | so this was a chapter that go published by accident and instead of combining it with the next chapter and deleting it a whole back, my brain said no. So this chapter is really short and leads into the next one quit literally.

***

I continued to stare down at my hands in uneasiness, while anxiety boiled in the pits of my stomach. The feeling I'd normally get when I found myself facing off against a new enemy. Only except, there was no foe, no present danger that had my head buzzing in alert.  Even so, my body was in a state of fear and trepidation, from the unknown. I was in an unfamiliar place. Not to mention, the unknown state, in which my body was possibly in.

I pulled the covers to the side, revealing my bare legs. Visible differences could be seen when I pushed aside the fine white comforter. My legs were slim and considerably minuscule compared to what I've come to know as normal. I could see the lack of muscle in my already lean legs, noticing just how smooth my skin was when I slid my hand down them by the knees. They lacked everything a teenage boy would normally have. Muscle, length, and most of all, hair.

I found myself examining every part I could see or feel. I swung my legs over to the side, as close as I could. Huffing in annoyance when my feet only dangled at the edge. I gave a grunt, as I scooted all the way to the end of bed. Giving it a moment before sliding off the side. I landed with a thump, and turned to look at the bed side. Noticing just how tall it was compared to me. My shoulders reaching the end, while my short frame was hidden beneath the rest. The bed itself was tall to begin with, my own not even fully reaching the height of this one.

I took a moment to look around the room with calculating eyes. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Yet my spidey senses stayed unresponsive