two

" Why are we here? Why do we have to go to a gym? The book didn't even- "

" Shhhhhh! Why are you so noisy? "

" Why are we here? "

I rolled my eyes, " 'Cause you're out of shape! Look at you! How are you going to ' attract ' that bit- un-unlucky girl! "

I almost call her bitch, -w-

" I'm not even fat! " said Jungkook, " Well you're not fit! You should have abs! Where's your abs?! "

Jungkook lift his shirt, " I have- oh I don't... Now what do you want me to do? "

I snatched his book from his hand and threw the book into a dustbin and I pour some water ( I stole someone's water ) into the dustbin/onto the book, I looked at him, " N-NAYEON! W-WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! "

" That book is shit, just follow what I say and BAM! That unlucky girl's going to like you! "

" Uhhh... Fine! But you owe me 33$, " said Jungkook while holding out his hand, what?! that shit is expensive! " 33$?! Oh my, Jungkook, why did you waste your money on that book? You could just surf up the internet or ask me for some advice! "

He grinned, I sighed, why is he so cute? Welp.

" I'm not going to give you my money, " I said while walking away from him, suddenly, I felt like someone is pulling my sport bra, I turned my head, and Jungkook immediately let it go, " ARGH! "

Because of the sound and my scream, almost everyone in the gym is looking at us, " ...The f- JEON JUNGKOOK! "

" U-uh, sorry?... N-NAYEON!  I-I'M S-SORRY! "

You wanna know what I did to him after that?

I pulled him into the boy's changing room, I'm glad that nobody saw me, heheh.

Then I made him wear my other sport bra, yes, MY other SPORT BRA and then I pulled the sport bra and let it go many times, what you give you get back.

" ... Nayeon... s-stop... "

I stopped, OOF, poor guy, his upper body is red, he looked at me with teary eyes, " Are you crying? "

" It hurts, you're so mean Nayeon, " he said with a sad voice, the he take off the sport bra, " I don't want to be friends with you anymore. "

" AHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT YOUR FACE! " I laughed, he gave me a death glare.

" Hey, I'm sorry, " I apologise while hugging his neck, he pout, " Apology not accepted, but if you give me your money, I'll forgive you~ "

" Gold digger! Instead of giving you money, let's have dinner after this, " I said while adjusting my sport pants, he nodded, " Jeon Jungkook, lets make you become fit! "