five

What did they talk about? Who is that girl? Who is she?! No way... IS SHE HIS CRUSH?!

" IM NAYEON! "

I looked at Jungkook, " What?! You didn't have to scream! "

Jungkook sighed, " I called your name more than 10 times and you kept ignoring me! We are almost at your house and you haven't say anything! I'm sorry that I forgot to go to the library... "

" You done? " I asked then he nodded, I smiled at him, " I'm sorry that I ACCIDENTLY ignore you, I was thinking about something. "

" I'm sorry that I forgot to go to the library... "

" Nah, I'm ok. "

" You don't looked ok and you hate waiting for people more than 5 minutes. "

" True,... can I punch you? I wasted my time waiting for you! " I said, he pouted, " I may be sorry, but I won't let you punch me! "

He covered his face with his hands, I giggled, " I'm just kidding! "

" I know, you don't like hurting a bunny~ "

I rolled my eyes then proudly say, " Yeah, I don't like hurting myself! "

He looked at me with a confused face, " What? What do you mean- EY! I'm the bunny! "

" No! I am the bunny! " I said then I show him my bunny teeth, he smiled, " Ok fine, you're the bunny. "

THIS IS WEIRD.

HE IS ACTING WEIRD.

I looked at him, " Are you really Jungkook? "

" Uh... yeah... why? "

" Dude, the Jungkook I know won't let me win easily even though I always win! "

Jungkook giggled, " Yesterday, after dinner, I surf up the internet then I found a website, ' How To Be A Popular Guy ', step one, always let girls win easily! "

" Boring. "

He looked at me in disbelief, " Boring?! "

" To me, that kind of guy is boring... "

" Why? "

" Yeah, gotta let girls win, but not that easily, you gotta be a little cheeky you know? Girls will get bored of you, and it's not sweet at all! "

Jungkook just nodded his head, then I continue to advise him, " If you're always nice to girls, they'll get bored of you, also, if you have a girlfriend and you're TOO nice to her, she'll dump you and say, ' You're too nice for me '... trust me. "

" Then what should I do? "

" Be naughty, cheeky, bad! "

" Naughty? You want me to pull down girls' skirt? Smack their a- "

I glared at him, " NO! If you do that, I'm not going to talk to you FOREVER! Pervert. "

He pouted, " Ok ok, I'm sorry~ "

I looked at him, " Tonight, after you had dinner, come to my house and I'll teach you ways to be popular! "

Jungkook smirked, " If you know how to be popular, why aren't you popular? "

I smacked his head, he looked at me, " AUCH! "

I AM REALLY JEALOUS OF JONGKOOK AND KWANGSOO ;W; sorry for the late update, ran out of ideas ;W;