Regular Mornings pt2 ⭐️

Previously:

"Yes I-I h-have been a bad boy and I should be punished" Jin said stuttering.

Namjoon smirked. Oh this was going to be fun.

The young man then gave Jin a passionate kiss. Jin let out a moan when Namjoon tongue touched his own. Jin let his arms wrap around Namjoon's neck and tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss. Namjoon's hand went down to the zipper of Jin's pants and zipped it down.

Once Namjoon took off Jin's pants he stopped kissing and admired his boyfriend. He smirked and went down to tease the top of the exposed shaft.

Jin let out a loud moan and arched his back when Namjoon pressed down on the member. Jin panted and looked at Namjoon with hooded eyes.

Namjoon then stopped his hand motions and when to the side of the bed. He then took a box from under the bed. In there was a bottle of lube, dildo, handcuffs, cock ring, vibrater , butt plug and a silk red blindfold. He took the handcuffs and blindfold. Jin watched with lust. He liked it when he was punished.

Namjoon handcuffed Jin's hands to the bed post and tied the blindfold around Jin's eyes. He then took the dildo and put a generous amount of lube in it. Namjoon then teasingly touched the top on his boyfriends entrance.

Jin let out a loud moan and clutched in the handcuffs. The black haired boy then pushed the dildo in and moved slowly to tease the other. Jin panted and let out a very loud moan when the toy touched his prostate. Namjoon then started thrusting the toy and Jin instinctively went grab onto Namjoon's back but was held back by the handcuffs.

"Ahhh Namjoon please take the handcuffs off,I wanna touch you" begged Jin. Namjoon tsked.

"I don't think I could that baby, you have been a bad boy" said Namjoon while looking at his wrecked boyfriend.

"Please I need you, I'll be a good boy" begged a panting Jin.

"Since you asked nicely"said Namjoon. He took off the blindfold and handcuffs. He also took the toy out and poured lube onto his own member. Despite the blowjob earlier he still didn't want to hurt his princess. Jin smiled when he saw Namjoon pour lube on his member even if the spit could've acted like a lube. He knows that Namjoon is still protective even in these type of situations.

Namjoon then wrapped Jin's legs around his waist and thrust into him without warning. The pink haired boy let a loud moan and arched his back as he hit his prostate. Namjoon kept thrusting but then stopped.

Jin looked at him confusingly but Namjoon flipped him onto his stomach so his ass was in the air and his face buried into the pillows. Namjoon then thrusted into him again. Jin let out loud moans followed by whimpers.

Jin could felt a familiar feeling in his stomach and knew he was about to cum. He also knew Namjoon was about to release since he began to thrust even faster. They both let out a loud moan and climaxed onto their stomach and some got onto their chests.

They both panted and Namjoon took out his member and got up to get a cloth to clean them up. He cleaned up the cum and got into bed with Jin. They both cuddled for a bit until Jin suddenly realized.

"Shit college!" he shouted in panic when he realized that he will be late. He quickly got up but fell when he felt a pain in his bottom. Namjoon laughed and got up to throw Jin over his shoulder. He then went back to the bed and said "let's just skip today, no one will mind".

Jin pouted but agreed then fell asleep in each others arms. Of course the next day they were scolded from the Bang PD-nim.

___________________________I know it's total crap but hey I finished it. Sorry I haven't been updating it's just that I lost my purse at Walmart and my mom is bringing BTS in the picture saying how could I remember them and not the important things. I got pretty pissed off but didn't say anything and now I'm not even mentioning them to my parents anymore. I've always been happy but what my mom said about them not being important really hurt me so don't be surprised that this is total shit. Sorry I'm rambling at this point.

Hope you like it,
Love author-nim