Chapter 39

Jungkook's POV

I have been waiting in the waiting room for just 3 minutes then the doctor came out of Y/N's hospital room.

I stood up and walked over to him and asked.

"what happened to her? is she ok?" I asked.

"yes she's fine, we took an x-ray of her throat and it looked like she inhaled some sleeping gas" the Doctor said.

'sleeping gas? wtf?' I thought to myself.

"sleeping gas? but how?" I asked him.

"well how did you find her like this?" 

"Well we went out to eat and then she went to the bathroom for awhile but also she acted weird, like she would look behind her and behind me"

"ok keep talking"

"Then I was wondering why was she taking a long time in there so I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door first, but there was no respond, and I tried knocking again and again but there was no respond, so I opened the door and I saw her on the floor"

"ok but there was no one else inside the bathroom?" the doctor asked him.

"no, I saw no one" I said.

"ok you can go see her now, I will call the police to see if we can catch the unknown person" the doctor said as he lead me to the room where Y/N was.

the doctor opened the door for me and said.

"she's still asleep but when she wakes up please call me" the doctor said as he walked to the door and opened it.

" oh ok, thank you" I said then he went out of the room leaving me alone with Y/N sleeping peacefully.

'she looks so beautiful while sleeping, but when she is awake she is annoying'

I laughed at myself and watched her sleep.

Y/N's POV

agh where am I?

all I remember was that I was at the restaurant with Jungkook then I went in the bathroom then I blacked out.

I opened my eyes and looked around.

'am I in a hospital?' I thought to myself.

I looked to my side and I see Jungkook sleeping beside me.

'WAIT WHY IS HE BESIDE ME?!'

"AHHH JUNGKOOK!!" I screamed and pushed Jungkook Oh the hospital bed.

"Y/N What the f**K is wrong with you?!?!" Jungkook said as he rubbed his eyes like a cute baby.

'wait what?'

"oh looks like your awake, I'll call the doctor, wait here" Jungkook said as he stood up while rubbing he's back in pain.

'opps haha sorry Jungkook' I thought to myself and laughed a littile.

Jungkook looks at me and said.

"what are you laughing at?" Jungkook asked which made me shut my mouth from laughing.

"nothing, why?" I said trying not to laugh.

"your wired, I'll go get the doctor" Jungkook said as he walked out of the room.

and there I let out my laughter.

"HAHAHAHAA!"

Jungkook's POV

"your wired, I'll go get the doctor" I said as I walked out of the room but actually I leaned my ear to the door.

then I heard laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAA!" 

I smiled to myself and started walking to the doctors office.

'hehe Y/N's laugh is so cute' I thought to myself.

A/N: Yeah her laugh is sooo cute!

Jungkook: Author-nim what are you doing here?

A/N: well what do you think I'm doing here?

Jungkook: *gasps* YOUR SPYING ON ME!"

A/N: not even close kookie

Jungkook: ok then what are you doing here?

A/N:I'm writing your story idiot!

Jungkook: oh sorry Author-nim hehe

A/N: ok go to the doctors office now I have to go on with the story

Jungkook:OK OK I'LL GO

A/N: sorry guys about Jungkook he just talks to much

Jungkook:I can still hear you Author-nim!

A/N: alright i'm leaving bye!!

{back to the story}

Jungkook's POV

"doctor?" I called as I opened the door to the doctor's office.

"oh what happened Jungkook?, did she woke up?"

"yes she's awake now"

"ok let's go to her so I can check up on her" the doctor said as he got up and walked out of the office and I followed from behind.

A/N: HEY MY LOVES I MISS YOU ALL!

so how are you guys? good? OK!

I really hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you did please don't forget to vote and comment!

btw I'm doing a Q&A so guys feel free to ask any questions and I will be glad to answer them.

bye guys see you in the next chapter!

Author France<3