CHAPTER 48

Y/N's pov

I went back downstairs and I see Jungkook sitting on the kitchen table waiting for me.
I walked up to him and got a pair of scissors.

"Ok let's open this thing" I said as I cut open the box.

I looked inside and it was a photo of a little girl maybe around 5 years old and a note behind the photo.

When I first took out the picture of the girl, Jungkook's face becomes pale.
I looked at him and said.

"Jungkook are you alright?" I asked worried.
He kept on looking at the photo with big eyes.

"Jungkook do you know this girl?" I asked.
He looked at me and said.

"Y-yes she is my little sister that died with my mom in the car accident when I was 6" Jungkook said.

"B-But why is her photo in this box?" Jungkook asked.
"I don't know" I said as I turn the photo and read the note out loud.

From  unknown: I hope you liked my gift

"What does he or she mean by 'I hope you liked my gift?"  I asked.
I looked back up to Jungkook and his face was all red from anger.

"I KNOW NOW! HE IS THE ONE WHO KILLED MY EOMMA AND SOMIN!" Jungkook said as he banged the table with his fist.

I stared at Jungkook with a shock face cause I have never seen him like this.
"Jungkook I know we could figure this out together" I said as I pulled him i to a hug to calm him down.

After about awhile Jungkook finally calmed down.
"Jungkook I know that you are angry and sad but I am here with you so we will figure this out together ok?" I said as I pulled out of the hug and gave him a smile.

He smiled back at me and said.
"Thank you Y/N" Jungkook said.
"Thank you for what?" I asked.

"For being with me right now" Jungkook said which made my cheeks go red.
"N-no problem" I said.

"Jungkook it's getting late so I'll just go to bed"
"Yeah me too, ok goodnight Y/N!" Jungkook said as he ran upstairs and left me in the kitchen.

I chuckled to myself and walked upstairs to my bedroom and fell asleep.

A/N:안녕 my fellow readers!
I know that this chapter took two weeks to make and it's short.
It's because I have started school and I had to study but now I am free to upload a chapter! Yay
And also I am really sorry that this chapter is really small.

Luv you guys!

Author France❤️