Chapter 1 Childhood Friends?

"What are you doing Kacchan??" Izuku asked Bakugou who was picking things off Izuku's floor.

"What's it look like damn nerd? I'm cleaning your room." Bakugou replied sarcastically.

"Kacchan I can do it myself..." Izuku insisted

"Stfu nerd, you're always doing everything. The cooking, the cleaning, it's like you're the house maid or something." Bakugou ranted still picking things off the floor.

"Kacchan honestly, I can do it, it's my house, and anyway I wouldn't be a maid. I'd be a butler..." Izuku corrected him.

"Deku you fucking nerd don't correct me! I said maid! Not butler! MAID!!!!" Bakugou got up and pinned Izuku to the wall.

"K-Kacchan... what are you doing..?" Izuku asked hesitantly.

"What does it look like? Use common sense Deku. And please shut up once in a while." Bakugou then gave Izuku a deep and moving kiss.

"Mmm!" Izuku pushed him away "Kacchan! What are you doing!? Why'd you kiss me!? And like that!?" Izuku's face was a bright red and he was a little shaky. His eyes were wide.

"Because I can Deku. You're mine and mine alone. Now get your ass ready it's time for school" Bakugou got Izuku's stuff and put it in the bright yellow backpack Izuku had since middle school.

"K-Kacchan.. I'm not yours!! You don't own me!!" Izuku yelled at him.

"Deku.. what the fuck did you just say!? Yes I do own you!! You are mine!" Bakugou yelled back angrily.

"Kacchan! Why are you obsessed with me all the sudden!? Huh!? I thought you hated me! Why are you being so overprotective and arrogant lately!?" Izuku shouted

"It doesn't matter. If you want me to hate you then I'll hate you." Bakugou threw Izuku's back and him full force causing Izuku to hit the wall.

"Eh!?" THUD he hit the wall and his bag fell to the floor as he fell on his hands and knees. Bakugou just walked out of his house. Izuku picked up his bag and walked out after him.

"I never gave you permission to walk beside me Deku." Bakugou roared.

"I-I'm sorry.." Izuku squeaked as he took a few steps back.

"I never gave you permission to walk behind me either." Bakugou stated angrily.

"R-right..!" Izuku whispered and walked infront of him.

"You're not allowed to walk infront of me damn nerd!!!" Bakugou yelled.

"W-where am I supposed to walk then..." Izuku stopped walking and just stared at him.

"You're not. Be late for all I care. You're the one who wanted jerk Bakugou back am I wrong?" Bakugou said as he kept walking down the street.

"... yes! I didn't want jerk Kacchan! But I didn't want perverted Kacchan either!!" Izuku yelled as he ran over to him. "Can you not be normal for once?!"

"No, because normal doesn't stand out. If I want to be the best I have to stand out! I have to be the greatest!!" Bakugou then punched Izuku in the face. "Ya know, it woulda been better if you just chose a different school Deku. Then maybe you wouldn't have to deal with this shit."

"Ouch!!" Izuku held his nose. "Kacchan!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT DEKU!!!" Bakugou yelled in Izuku's face.

".....nothing.. never mind..." Izuku said as he walked to school.

"Oh hey Midoriya. How was your morning?" Todoroki asked smiling.

Izuku put on his fake smile like he always did. "It was good! What about yours?" He asked.

"Midoriya I can see right through that fake smile of yours. Follow me." Todoroki said as he lead Izuku into the hallway of the school.

"Uhm.. what's this about Todoroki?" Izuku asked cluelessly.

"Come out with it Midoriya. What happened?" Todoroki questioned as he moved some of Izuku's hair behind his ear.

"It's Kacchan... he kissed me this morning in a weird way.. then he started talking about how I was only his.. I told him I wasn't then he threw my bag at me as hard as he could... I think I'm gonna have a bruise but that's not what's bothering me... I don't understand why Kacchan did that..." Izuku explained.

"Well.. I don't know why he would do that but I do know you're not his. Just stick with me. I won't let him hurt you." Todoroki declared.

"Uhm... ok.. thank you Todoroki-kun..." Izuku said.

Izuku and Todoroki walked back into the classroom as Mr. Aizawa was taking attendance. "You 2 are tardy. Get in your seats so we can begin class." Aizawa stated.

"Right." Todoroki and Izuku both answered at the same time and took their seats as class began.

A few class periods passed and it was lunch time before they knew it. Most of the kids stayed in the classroom to eat now since all the villain attacks that have been happening lately. Todoroki was at Izuku's desk and they were talking as Bakugou watched from afar in jealousy. A few hours later school finally ended and the teachers called all the students in. They told all the students they had made dorms for them to keep them safe from the villains. Izuku returned to his dorm then heard something coming from Bakugou's dorm next door.

"K-Kacchan..?" A-are you ok?" Izuku opened the door to Bakugou crying. "Kacchan? What's wrong!? Are you alright!?" He ran over to Bakugou.

"L-leave me along Deku! This isn't any of your business!" Bakugou sat there crying.

"I-I can't...." Izuku walked over to him and sat down on the bed next to him. "You know that..." Izuku got closer to Bakugou and then gave him a gentle and sweet kiss.

"M-mmm!?" He pushed Izuku away. "You wouldn't let me kiss you this morning so why should I let you kiss me?" Bakugou said.

"I-i just thought maybe..." Bakugou interrupted Izuku with a shut up then grabbed him and rolled on top of him. "K-Kacchan..! W-what are you d-doing?" Izuku started to flip out.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Bakugou ripped Izuku's shirt off of him and began playing with his body.

"K-k-Kacchan... p-please s-stop..! Nnn!" He began to moan a little and then Todoroki came busting through the door.

"Bakugou what are you doing to him!? Leave him alone!" Todoroki ran over and ripped Izuku out from under Bakugou and picked up his shirt. "Put it on, now!"

Izuku did what he was told and Todoroki and Bakugou looked at each other in a rude way.

"U-uhm g-guys....?" Izuku whispered quietly in a sense of dread and terror. "G-guys..? Why do your faces look so... freaking... scary..?..."